Customer Service Call Center - Inbound 🔥
About the Company
Paid Training! Flexible Schedule! Work from Home Training!
Epiphany Management Group is GROWING! Epiphany Management Group is a fast-growing trusted technology partner delivering excellent service in the Health and Government sector. We are a multi-division company with fast growth on the immediate horizon. Our innovative management approach and focus make us very effective & unique in this market. Through technology, we help improve outcomes, collaboration, management, and efficiency.
Attention Home Healthcare Providers
Are you looking for something with more opportunities, flexibility, and a better work-life balance? Do you love helping people, but it is time for something a little different? Are you looking for a place where you can work from home or at an office? Epiphany Management Group is looking for people just like you to provide service in the field of Home Healthcare Support.
Are you ready for an opportunity that helps others?
Our Customer Service Agents are support professionals who aim to assist each Health Care Provider that calls. No matter your experience, we will help grow your skills and grow your career with us. What do we need from you? A drive to help others and a desire to provide excellent customer service.
A Customer Service Agent is an outgoing people person that had a desire to help and go the extra mile. The Customer Service Agent will provide positive support and create an outstanding experience to the healthcare customer. Transition seamlessly between engaging conversations and operating technological support. The Customer Service Agent’s main role is to provide first call resolution and support.
What does Epiphany Management Group Offer?
- A path for growth
- Most of our supervisors started as Customer Service Agents, so they know what kind of skills they need to help you develop to grow your career.
- Epiphany Management Group offers benefits like medical, dental vision, 401k, PTO, and paid life insurance.
- Paid Training
- Our in-depth training program provides all the information and hands-on training that you will need to feel 100% prepared for your position and will work at your own learning pace.
- Work from Home Opportunities after* 60+ days of on-site training*
- Ability to use computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Problem-solving skills
- Empathy and patience
- Ability to read, type, and speak in a professional manner
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Ability to perform the job at a workstation for prolonged periods of time
- Proficiency at navigating multiple screens/programs/platforms while talking and typing
- Genuine desire to help others and make a difference in the medical field
This position starts at $12 an hour
Evening and occasional weekend shifts are available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour