Insurance Customer Service Representative 🔥
It’s an exciting time at Main Street America Insurance! We are a stable, billion-dollar, “A”-rated, super-regional property and casualty insurance company that is well-positioned for growth, and we are looking to add great talent to help us achieve our goals.
Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographic work location.Compensation Minimum: Compensation Maximum:
JOB SUMMARYCompensation Minimum: $44,850
Compensation Maximum: $49,700
Who We Are
We are a team of open minded, driven, and problem-solving customer service representatives. We have a strong desire to serve others, and pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service during every interaction. We are curious, life-long learners who appreciate our collaborative environment. We work tirelessly to Make Life Easier® for our customers and our teammates.
What You’ll Do
Our customer service representatives support our agents, customers, lien holders, and policyholders serviced by Main Street America Insurance (MSA).
- Provide professional and friendly service while meeting daily productivity and service goals.
- Provide service by being collaborative, appreciative and personable to resolve inquiries related to billing, coverage, basic underwriting, as well as and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide quote/premium information to customers who wish to make changes to existing policies.
- Provide assistance and guidance through the utilization of our automated payment options.
- Prepare and send information such as ID cards, invoices, dec pages, and other forms as requested.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to assist agents with various types of system navigation.
- Assist with training new customer service representatives.
What Sets You Apart
You have a strong desire to help others. You thrive in a team environment and comfortably balance production with the quality of work required. You are proficient with PCs and Microsoft Office applications.
- Associate degree preferred or post high school education with stable work experience
- Applicable designations in area of focus preferred
- 2 - 3 years customer service, insurance and/or call center work experience or equivalent
- Intermediate computer skills and good customer service skills required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interact with clients and internal contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of self-management and team involvement
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and delegate work according to priority
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Sound reasoning skills to resolve customer concerns and issues
- Post high school education with stable work experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 years related administrative or customer service experience
- Property & Casualty experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients and internal contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Excellent keyboarding skills and strong organizational skills
- Capability to multi-task and prioritize work
Don’t meet every single requirement? At MSA Insurance we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about the role but your current/past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
When you work at Main Street America Insurance you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent Community!