Account Manager 🔥
This position is primarily responsible in delivering key objectives by ensuring that the company
develops a long-term business relationship with clients.
- Graduate of Advertising, Communication Arts, Business Management, Marketing Management, or
- Mastery of creating Cost Estimates, Sales Reports, pre and post project evaluations.
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in the advertising field, particularly Below-the-line, Above-the-
- Must have led or was part of a team that implemented at least 5 successful brand campaigns.
- Have not transferred jobs in the past 1 year.
- Acquisition of New Accounts and growing business with existing Accounts
- Ensures that the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Target is met.
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customers need and objective.
- Enhance the department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing
- Create comprehensive Cost Estimate (CE).
- Understand clients' business and brands and be able to think strategically in growing those brands.
- Monitor and control his or her project based on the internal work process.
- Produce in-depth account servicing reports (ex. Call Report, Post Activity Evaluation Report, etc.).
- Accurately interpret information from the client and provide correct and comprehensive
- Submission of client information sheet i.e., finance for new clients upon acquisition of accounts
- Ensure timely collection of completed Projects.
- Prepares, updates, and presents Sales reports, pre-post project evaluations and other
- Conducts client presentations, and pitch presentations to clients.
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Remote