Call Center Service Rep Ii 🔥
Call Center Service Rep II
Boston Scientific's hybrid workplace includes remote and onsite roles. By applying to this position, you will have the opportunity to discuss your preferred working location with your Talent Acquisition Specialist.Remote Eligible: Hybrid Onsite Location(s): Arden Hills, MN, US, 55112
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Provide communications facilitation between external customers and the sales force and provide first point of contact for external customers and the sales force to reach internal BSC personnel.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Triage and respond to external customer and sales rep calls though 1-800-CARDIAC\l "\l " and 1-800-CARDREP\l "\l "
- Send messages from internal/external customers to the BSC sales force by pagers, cell phones, home phones, etc.
- Escalate and close pages via backups, if required
- Applies limited knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices and a basic understanding of department fundamentals.
- Performs routine tasks working from detailed written or verbal instructions.
- Close supervision. Receives detailed instruction on all assignments and constant checking of work performance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of Customer Service or Call Center experience
- Must be able to work in a 24x7 call center. Currenlty this position is remote.
- One weekend shift included in the schedule. Start time would be as early as 12:00pm or as late as 2:00pm with work schedule either:
- Tuesday - Saturday
- Sunday - Thursday
- TRAINING ON 1st SHIFT - 8:30am - 5:00pm for 4-6 weeks
- Typing speed minimum 35 wpm
- Service Cloud experience
- SAP experience
Requisition ID: 532868
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Please be advised that certain US based positions, including without limitation field sales and service positions that call on hospitals and/or health care centers, require acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Candidates will be notified during the interview and selection process if the role(s) for which they have applied require proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. Boston Scientific continues to evaluate its policies and protocols regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and will comply with all applicable state and federal law and healthcare credentialing requirements. As employees of the Company, you will be expected to meet the ongoing requirements for your roles, including any new requirements, should the Company’s policies or protocols change with regard to COVID-19 vaccination.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Call Center, Call Center Representative, Customer Service Representative, ERP, SAP, Customer Service, Technology