Field Sales organization Design Sr. Consultant Ii - Technology Focused 🔥
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Field Sales Organization Design Sr. Consultant will be responsible for design, planning and support of the sales leadership organization in the Agency Sales Zones to achieve sales business objectives. This role will also provide operational consulting and project management support within subject matter expertise for District Sales Leaders, Sales Market Leaders, New Agency Leaders and Dealership Sales Leaders. They are viewed as a subject matter expert in sales leadership, consultation and execution for Allstate’s agency models and utilizes data regularly to optimize the sales leadership model. The FSO Design Sr. Consultant reports to the FSO Design Sr. Manager in Agency Strategy Sales Effectiveness.
- Utilizes subject matter expertise to design, plan and support the sales leadership organization in the Agency Sales Zones and achieve sales business objectives.
- Develops sales leader role optimization, field sales bonus design and annual market realignment recommendations.
- Gathers quantitative, qualitative and trend data to develop strategies that improve effectiveness of the countrywide field sales support model for all agency types.
- Influences the work of the District Sales Leaders, Sales Market Leaders, New Agency Leaders and Dealership Sales Leaders through project and program execution.
- Identifies and resolves unique problems in agency sales results and leverages the sales leadership organization to address agency effectiveness gaps and provide solutions.
- Partners with FSO Design Sr. Manager, Sales Zone Leaders and District Sales Leaders to ensure field sales leaders perform their duties as designed in the countrywide FSO model
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years of program management/execution
- 3 years of Agency sales support and operations
- 2 years of data management
- Expert knowledge of Allstate Agency sales leadership organization, sales operations, sales objectives and all agency types.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize data to generate insights and create solutions.
- Project management experience in critical program execution.
- Experience in building trust and strong relationships across business units to influence decisions and actions.
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Compensation offered for this role is $67,300.00-$113,875.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life - including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.