Client Partner 🔥
Remote United States
Candidate is an experienced sales professional focused on sales and of End to End performance improvement SAP Integration Support capabilities. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with sales teams across a variety of solutions and within our key accounts to drive and close business together, as a partnership. Knowledge of supply chain, SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, Blue Yonder or related supply chain solutions, and knowledge of supply chain solution delivery a plus.
What you'll be doing:
- Consult / Sell / Credentialize a full suite Performance Improvement and SAP Integration capabilities.
- Generate and pursue new business (logos) supported by a lead generation / channel team as well as upkeep in designated CRM platforms.
- Serve as the client facing lead on sales pursuits from opportunity identification and qualification through close and initiation
- Manage the shaping and closure of opportunities, leveraging Argano specialists to support the process and ideation as necessary
- Present differentiated positioning to all levels of client management ranging from line-level management to the executive office
- Develop and adhere to a sales plan for targeting and penetrating new business
- Complete all aspects of the business development cycle, including discovery, presentation, proposal creation, contract negotiation, and relationship development
- Infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within 'large enterprise' and 'mid-market' accounts
- Travel up to 50%
- Work with business development and other executives on the company messaging, to ensure the message that goes out to prospective clients is on brand and delivers on the mantra.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Information Systems, Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience selling technology consulting / managed services
- Demonstrated success selling deals in the $500K to $10M+ range
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Strong sales management knowledge and/or experience
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional technology consulting & managed services
- Ability to identify key decision-makers within organizations, present a clear, concise case for partnering with Argano and close business through superior customer service
- Experience with a complex pursuit process, proposal development and oral presentations that win new business
- Ability to assess strategies and pivot based on a client’s business or industry
- Strong knowledge of the consulting value proposition, with a focus on supply chain.
- Ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Strong presentation / communication / team skills / Documentation & Note taking skills
Who we are:
Argano is a next-generation business and technology services provider that builds the Digital Foundations that make businesses run better. Argano is purpose built for the Digital Renaissance, leveraging insight and innovation to help leaders design and implement the cloud-based solutions necessary to not just survive but thrive and improve financial and operational performance.
Argano is a fast paced, high-energy company. We have created an environment with an emphasis on making the employee experience great. Several of the items contributing to this include:
- Competitive base salary
- Above average benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K match, paid time off (PTO), and more.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Argano is an Equal Opportunity Employer.