Sales Data Analyst 🔥
Sales Data Analyst
6 Degrees Health is a rapidly growing, nationally positioned cost containment company in the self-funded health insurance industry. Through accountability, engagement, and continuous improvement, we leverage passion and exemplary customer service to support our stakeholders in making informed financial decisions about healthcare reimbursement. Our team of industry experts work with health plans to make the most of their healthcare dollars. We are currently seeking a Sales Data Analyst to join our fun, fast-paced environment.
As a Sales Data Analyst for 6 Degrees Health (6DH), you will create reports, visualizations, dashboards, and metrics that provide business insight and aid business decision-making. 6DH Sales Data Analysts use querying and other tools like Power BI and Excel to produce reports and perform meaningful quantitative or qualitative analyses addressing impactful business issues or questions. The ideal candidate will not only combine these reports with subject-matter expertise to deliver coherent, insightful takeaways and advice – they will collaborate with project stakeholders to better understand valuable objectives and KPIs and to design relevant reports and dashboards.
Essential Role Responsibilities
- Support a culture that is consistent with 6 Degrees Health values and beliefs
- Adhere to patient confidentiality requirements and other company policies
- Help develop and track business operations key performance indicators
- Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through evaluation of real-time data
- Interact across all external departments including Sales and Legal to ensure business reporting needs are met and efficiencies are optimized
- Back up essential functions of Operations Data Analyst
- Develop and maintain client-facing reporting to facilitate the sales process
- Support sales pipeline reporting
- Generate and refine Savings Analyses for prospective clients
- Attend Sales calls to review Savings Analyses with clients and sales representatives
- Ensure solutions meet the business needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
Minimum Role Requirements
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills with an ability to operate in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrates ability to quickly learn and adapt to new ideas and processes
- Ability to maintain accuracy and efficiency standards consistently
- Ability to effectively adapt in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to proactively drive and facilitate quick resolution to problems
- Strong business process orientation
- Self-motivated and good work ethic with a winning, can-do, positive attitude
- College Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2 years + business analyst experience required
- 2 years + project management experience preferred
- Healthcare background preferred but not required
- Must have the ability to read and understand various process flows and procedures.
- Strong internal and external communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be willing and able to work a 5-day schedule and additional hours beyond regularly scheduled shift to cover vacancies, if necessary.
- Must be able to sit or stand for two hours at a time.
- Must be able to operate computers and phones to support position requirements.
- Strong Microsoft Office, SQL, and BI software skills are a must
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Other Outstanding Ancillary Benefits
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Remote Work Stipend
6 Degrees Health, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.