Account Executive 🔥
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team here at Snapsheet!
As an Account Executive at Snapsheet, you will use your consultative sales expertise, relationship management skills, and strong knowledge of the SaaS or insurance industry to foster partnerships with current and potential software clients. Your understanding of SaaS software solutions, or Insurtech expertise, allows you to bring a prescriptive approach to solving our clients' problems. Your proven track record in providing an exceptional customer experience allows you to easily build rapport, nurture existing relationships, and finalize sales. As an Account Executive, you understand the intricacies of consultative sales as well as how to educate and influence current and potential customers on innovative business solutions. You have experience with the extensive enterprise software sales cycle and are relentless with follow-up and persuasion adding value in every single client interaction. You pride yourself on creating win-win partnerships that generate a strong ROI. You are a strong communicator and a self-starter who does what it takes to attain the best possible business outcomes and provide world-class relationship management, building rapport, and credibility across a broad range of executive stakeholders and influencers.
Responsibilities of an Account Executive: *
Quickly and successfully manage all sales activities from initial contact until sale closure
- Cultivate relationships with key prospects and decision-makers in the digital claims and payments market
- Oversee post-meeting engagement follow-up with potential clients to ensure that Snapsheet remains on their radar
- Expand product extension sales to existing customers through the successful management of post-sale client relationships
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide insight into marketing strategies and product development
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that fully meet client expectations all while minimizing any risk to Snapsheet
- Organize and participate in technical and sales presentations to clients
- Maintain a strong understanding of Snapsheet’s underlying technology and our products
- Partner with Snapsheet’s leadership and sales team to implement and execute on Snapsheet’s’ procedures for new business quotations and own responsibility for the scope, accuracy, and winning of these proposals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proven ability to build follow-up strategies to close sales
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail while managing multiple business relationships at once
- Highly skilled at written and verbal communication. You have an excellent ability to manage and organize multiple stakeholders in a sales process at once
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems and develop action plans
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude. You are a team player who will ensure that the end-to-end sales process runs smoothly
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Snapsheet we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time