Product Marketing Manager / Associate Product Marketing Manager 🔥
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Using our platform, organizations are able to understand, manage, and control who can and should take what action on what data. We're a REMOTE FIRST, Silicon Valley, Series C Startup with existing teams across the United States, Canada and the EU. We're building an iconic cloud data security company for the multi-cloud era and we need builders like YOU to drive our vision forward.
We're hiring a Product Marketing Manager/Associate Product Marketing Manager to drive messaging and positioning for Veza's flagship data security product. The Product Marketing Manager is focused on communicating, messaging, and positioning "Why Veza" to a variety of audiences including prospects (CISOs, CIOs, security engineers), customers and internal teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing). This position is the "go-to" resource for all things messaging.
- Inbound Product Marketing as the trusted partner to product management respresenting the "voice of the customer." Integral role in helping Veza understand win/loss analysis to prioritize product and GTM opportunities
- Outbound Product Marketing creating content including datasheets, customer stories, whitepapers, and infographics to be used by Sales and Marketing
- Ongoing communication with Veza's customers and prospects to ensure we're building what's best for them and the industry at large
- Heavily contribute to the Veza website to ensure outstanding messaging
- Webinars and event participation/presentation aimed at increasing Veza visibility
- Vendor management in creating marketing collateral
- 2+ years Product Marketing or similar experience (Solution Marketing, Product Comm, Solutions Architect, etc) in a B2B, SaaS or Cybersecurity organization
- Exceptional written, verbal, presentation and storytelling skills with the ability to clearly articulate technical concepts
- Strong focus on metrics and measuring success
- Organized with a proven methodical approach to leading and executing projects
- Bachelors degree and Product Marketing experience or reccent MBA looking to shift
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Our platform is purpose-built for multi-cloud environments to help you use and share your data more safely. Veza makes it easy to dynamically visualize, understand and control who can and should take what action on what data. We organize authorization metadata across identity providers, data systems, cloud service providers, and applications — all to address the toughest data security challenges of the multi-cloud era. Founded in 2020, the company is remote-first and funded by top-tier venture capital firms including Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, Google Ventures (GV), Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, please visit us at veza.com.