Marketing Communications Coordinator 🔥
This role is 100% Remote. Candidates must have a reliable internet connection and be able to work independently in local time zone hours.
Our Fortune 50 large healthcare client is seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join their Segment Marketing team. In this consultant role, you will deliver specific delegated tasks assigned by a Segment Marketing team lead.
- Works individually or with a team to analyze economic considerations, develop marketing forecasts, estimate costs, prepare pricing studies, and manage program/project budgets
- Position uses a wide application of principles, theories, concepts and draws on previous experience to determine a course of action
- Participates in projects such as implementing marketing programs or projects that support organizational marketing objectives for volume, revenue, profit, customer acquisitions, retention and satisfaction
- Requires work prioritization, forecasting, scheduling and coordinating resources within assigned projects
- Provides standard professional advice and creates initial reports/analyses for review
- Participates in projects such as the development of marketing plans and forecasts, prepares pricing, competitive evaluations and short-term projects
- Tasks involve a degree of forward planning and anticipation of needs/issues
- Help resolve issues and determines contingency plans and triggers for risks. As needed, escalates issues to appropriate audiences including key business leaders and team members.
- Ensures materials developed are compliant and properly submitted to compliance for regulatory filings
- May organize and schedule group tasks
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes, brand standards, and prospects/customers
- Integrity and Trust
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Presentation Skills
- Written Communications
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Decision Quality
- Time Management
- Drive for Results
- Project Management
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, advertising or comunications.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Health insurance or Medicare/Medicaid marketing experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or equivalent discipline preferred
Skills and Experience:
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- TIME MANAGEMENT
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.