Social Media Coordinator: Tiktok 🔥
Kittch is seeking a creative social media coordinator with strong video editing skills who is both food and social media obsessed to focus on our TikTok presence. If you’re an expert TikToker with strong creative and analytical skills we would love to meet you. The right candidate for this role has likely built their own social media following, keeps abreast of new platform tools and functionality rollouts, studies trending sounds and content formats, and can use insights to identify content opportunities and best practices.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling/posting content to Kittch’s social media accounts
- Creating share-worthy food-related content
- Identifying content opportunities based on viral trends.
- Creating original content (reels, videos, memes, etc).
To be successful in this role, you should exhibit proficiency of use with the following applications/programs:
- Canva – sample design work will be requested
- Instagram Reels/TikTok videos - sample work will be requested
- Video editing tools: Inshot/Spark Camera/Video Leap, etc.
- Social media best practices and algorithms
We are seeking someone with at least 2-4 years of personal/professional experience in social media management and a proven track record of increasing engagement and following.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan