Marketing Coordinator 🔥
About Messari.Messari is the leading provider of crypto market intelligence products that help professionals navigate crypto/Web3 with confidence. We bring transparency and smarter qualitative and quantitative analytics to the industry by combining a global research database with a comprehensive suite of data visualization and asset discovery tools. We help drive smarter participation in crypto from individuals and institutions alike. The name "Messari" came from the Franciscan monks who declared "clean books" a moral imperative during the renaissance and pushed merchants to use proper accounting methods. This led to the flourishing of investment via "trust but verify" methods and industry growth throughout Europe. That's what we aim to do. Provide participants, investors, builders, platforms, and everyone else with reliable information to better participate in the crypto ecosystem. Our users range from some of the most prominent analysts, investors, and crypto individuals to top organizations including Coinbase, BitGo, Anchorage, 0x, Chainanalysis, Ledger, Compound, MakerDAO, and many more. TIP FOR APPLYING: This role has a very high application rate. To remain a competitive candidate, it is recommended that you write a cover letter and provide work samples along with your resume.
Messari is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist in the successful implementation of a variety of strategic marketing initiatives. As our Marketing Coordinator, you will own & manage the day-to-day activities of the marketing team to help build brand awareness. The Marketing Coordinator will be tasked with coordinating marketing events, assisting with the development and execution of email, social media, and content marketing campaigns, creating original content, and conducting market research.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, possesses a strong willingness to amplify the brand, enjoys collaborating across teams, and will be able to assist in all brand marketing activations. This role reports to the Senior Brand Manager.
At Messari, we believe crypto is the technology of free people, free-thinking, and free markets. We believe that cryptoassets have the potential to revolutionize both technology and finance and improve the lives of people everywhere. Messari is data ingestion and market research software and information company. The marketing team helps create, distribute and translate all product and content marketing to the world.
What we expect from you/what you will do:
- Assist the Senior Brand Manager in the development of strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Manage internal communication and be the liason between the Marketing team and other departments
- Help create, maintain, and strengthen the company's overall brand through various channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Implement and manage marketing campaigns
- Craft clear and concise marketing overviews for Content Marketing, including email and newsletters
- Create and manage Messari's daily, weekly, and monthly newsletters
- Communicate and coordinate new or upcoming campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to various departments
- Responsible for administrative tasks as needed, such as meeting recaps, marketing agendas, and creating plan of action for departments.
- Demonstrate brand awareness and organizational skills by assisting in planning offsite marketing events.
- 0-2+ years of marketing experience (internships included)
- Work independently, maintain strong attention to detail, and take calculated risks all while juggling many projects
Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with social media and copy writing
- Proficient in Photoshop and InDesign
What the marketing and communication department does:
- Create content programming that helps educate and inform our customers and the ecosystem to make better-informed building and investing decisions
- Communicate with our customers regarding their product marketing feedback and product issues
- Collaborate with external partners, industry influencers, members of the press, and more to build and maintain our brand equity
- Collaborate across various internal departments including product, business development, event planning, research, and sales, to ensure consistent delivery of full-funnel, multi-channel marketing needs
- Experiment with new marketing and communication channels in order to reach our customers and community via paid, earned, and owned avenues
- Advocate for data-driven marketing activities to ensure we can properly gauge the ROI for each activation we employ
- Create and deploy GTM campaigns in order to drive traffic to announce and create buzz around our products, services, and thought leadership
- Working closely with all marketing team members to devise online/offline marketing strategies across all functions
- Devise campaigns that result in lead generation for our sales and BD teams
About the Messari Team:
- A welcoming and open environment with people who love to collaborate on ideas and tackle complex problems
- Work with a small team of marketers, with the ability to make a large impact across product, research, and business development
- Participate in forums like Family Meals and Messari Happy Hour to share ideas or technologies you've been exploring and tinkering with
- Enjoy the ability to work remotely
Salary Ranges for this position (depending on experience):
$67,000 - $83,000
What you'll love about Messari.We understand in order for you to do your best work, you need the resources to stay healthy, recharge, and feel like you have ownership in the future we are building. Benefits:
- Competitive Salary and Employee Stock Options: Everyone in our team contributes to the success of our game-changing products, which is why we share all our wins company-wide. As we continue to succeed, stock options and a competitive salary mean you get to enjoy the upside!
- Health, Dental, & Vision: We care about your well-being so we contribute to the cost of your health benefits. Messari covers 80% of your health, dental, and vision!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Use pretax dollars for any health care needs.
- Life Insurance: Provided to you at no cost, with coverage up to 1x your Annual Salary.
- Disability Insurance: Offering Long-term and Short-term disability to provide a portion of your income during times you are unable to work!
- Flexible Time Off: Forget accrued PTO days. We believe in the power of personal time, so we offer as much flexible time as you need. Just clear it with your team and bon voyage!
- Paid Parental Leave: We encourage you to take care of your little one! We provide 18 weeks for primary caregiver / 4 weeks for secondary caregiver
- WeWork: All Access Pass.
- 401k: 3% Match when you invest in your future with our 401K.
- Flexible working life and $500 WFH set up allowance: Work-life balance is important. Whether you want to work from home or come to our office in New York the choice is yours. To help you get comfortable working from home we'll assist with a $500 contribution.
- Community & Social Events: Messari is a community, we work hard, and bring each other up! Fun and regular company events to relax and connect with teammates.
- Learning and Development: We are dedicated to your professional development. We contribute $1,500 annually for you to invest in your continued education.
- Health & Wellness Perks: Work-life balance and your wellbeing are important to us. To contribute to your mental & physical wellbeing we gift you a brand new Whoop and a subscription to Headspace, as well as Health Advocacy as part of our Employee Assistance Plan.
- As Messari is a fully remote company hiring candidates around the world, our perks and benefit packages may adjust based on your location.