Social Media Assistant 🔥
Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled, creative social media maestro to join our team! As a Social Media Assistant, you'll be responsible for working with the marketing team to develop social media strategies that increase our online branding while interacting with current and potential clients through these platforms.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns for various platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and others
- Create and share engaging daily content, including text, images, and videos that promote the company's brand
- Ensure current social media strategy aligns with company goals and values
- Measure the success of social media campaigns using KPIs
- Stay on top of current social media trends and evaluate how the company can best participate
- Monitor client engagement and interact with clients on social media posts
- Moderate user-generated content for appropriateness
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- While work experience isn't required, and avid user of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and others is required
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics
- Experience with Sprout or similar social media management tools a plus
- Strong creative mindset
- Superb organizational and multitasking skills
- Proficient with graphic design programs, such as Adobe Photoshop a bonus
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of multiple online marketing channels
Salary: $30,000 - $40,000/ year
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.