Social Media Manager 🔥
"Best Places to Work 2021" -SF Business Times
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our vibrant and high-performance team in San Francisco. You will be part of our Communications Team managing everything related to organic social media. This role reports to the Head of Social Media and Influencer Marketing.
What's in it for you:
- Career: ability to progress and learn, stability, career development.
- Work Environment: individual contributor, work autonomy, personal achievements, life-work balance (see what we did there).
- Culture: transparency of goals and plans, support, collaboration, trust, community, passion, growth mindset.
- Benefits: time off, no cost family health insurance, matching 401K, flexibility.
- Own the day-to-day management of our organic social channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Schedule and publish all posts on social media accounts and manage their performance.
- Community management including vetting all inbound influencer requests.
- Collaborate and execute on campaign ideation, research, briefs and development for campaigns.
- Execute our influencer strategy by managing all day-to-day communications and collaborations.
- Set KPIs and own all reporting for organic social channels and influencer campaigns.
- Help plan and execute social media giveaways and brand collaborations.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven ability to drive organic growth on social channels.
- Proven track record driving revenue from organic social channels or equivalent marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in third-party social media tools, as well as with native social tools.
We are Molekule and we’re changing air purification. Founded by a family trying to address the adverse impacts of polluted air, Molekule was created with a goal of using the power of science to eliminate indoor air pollution around the world. Our mission is to deliver clean air to everyone, everywhere. It’s a lofty goal, but that's why we need you!
"Check your ego at the door."
Determination & Grit
"We believe in what we're doing. That's why we persevere through problems."
"We roll up our sleeves, do the work, own the outcomes, and are proud of our contributions (no matter the size)."
"We're all in this together."
"We're devoted to changing the world for the better."
"I know that I don't know everything, there's always more to learn. I learn from my mistakes."
"My communications are candid, effective, respectful, and assuming good intentions."
Every great accomplishment is the result of a team working in harmony, not just of individuals. We believe teamwork and a sense of egalitarian responsibility is fundamental to building a great organization.
The objective of all organizational processes is to turn our organization into something scalable, repeatable, and efficient that reflects our culture.
Molekule is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Company will also not discharge, or in any manner discriminate or retaliate against, any employee who discloses their own wages, discusses the wages of others, inquires about another employee’s wages, or aids or encourages any other employee to do the same. The Company is not obligated to disclose wages.
Applicants with disabilities may e-mail email@example.com, to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Job Type: Full-time