Website Content Specialist 🔥
What is a website without content? Well… not much. Impulse Creative is adding a Website Content Specialist to our growing client success team. If you’re one part wordsmith, one part brand obsessed and all-parts collaborative — we should talk.
We’re looking for someone who can put the pulse in Impulse…. And write way better puns than that. More than anything, we’re looking for a business-savvy and creative writer who can help our clients tell their stories on their website and through their brand.
You will work closely with clients and the Impulse team to help shape and implement the client’s brand into website copy. In the role of Website Content Specialist, you will position your clients for success through client discoveries, content strategy, keyword research, copywriting, crafting and refining brands through TOV and style guide creation, and more.
The one thing a Website Content Specialist’s day isn’t is boring. After all, you have a strong opinion about the Oxford Comma, don’t you?
Impulse Creative is based in beautiful Babcock Ranch, Florida. Don’t like the beach? No problem. Full-time remote work opportunities are considered for US-based candidates.
The Day to Day
Like any role, your day will be varied, but in a given week, you can expect to:
- Create and refine brands including their name, TOV, preferred editorial style guide, key personas, and more to prepare them for successful implementation. Guided by these materials, you’ll use branded messaging to position your clients as competitive, top-ranked businesses in their field
- Research client industries, topics, and keywords as a foundation for producing persona-and-search optimized content
- Write both short-form content such as blogs, email, or web copy as well as longer-form pillar pages and ebooks
- Research and writing will take up about half of your day
- Optimize existing content for search, conversions, and message alignment
- Edit and proofread work written by other team members
- Collaborate with team members and consult with clients to learn more, assess progress, and drive content strategy
- Above-average writing and editing skills (You’d probably make five or six changes to this job posting, are we right?)
- 3-5 years of experience writing in a business setting, particularly in producing website copy, ebooks, and other SEO-oriented work for content marketing
- Experience building your own keyword lists and optimizing your content for organic search
- B2B and B2C writing experience
- Well-versed in writing for technical or highly-regulated subject matter, such as cybersecurity, insurance, and finance
- Writing samples that will keep us reading… and have performed well in organic search
- An understanding of brand identity, positioning, and messaging. Bonus points if you have used or developed editorial style guides!
- Demonstrate their ability to autonomously prioritize their work
- Organize their days and resource their time alongside project managers and designers
- Be adaptable within a fast-paced agency environment
- SEMRush and other SEO tools
- HubSpot and the Inbound Methodology
- Using ClickUp or other project management systems
- Working in a hybrid or fully-remote work environment
- 100% company-paid Employee Health Insurance
- 100% company-paid Life Insurance
- Health & Wellness Stipend (Quarterly)
- Remote Work Stipend (Quarterly)
- Continuous Learning Stipend (Annual)
- Dental & vision coverage is available
- Paid Holiday Break from December 24th - January 1st
- Paid sick leave
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Casual, creative environment
- Unlimited HubSpot certification training
- Flexible & family-friendly policies
- Family-owned and operated
- 75%+ Female leadership
Job Type: Full-time