Senior Copywriter 🔥
Come join an awesome team that’s changing skills education all over the world. We look for bright, dedicated people, and we give them space to do their best work. GoReact is a Top Workplaces company and one of the top fastest-growing companies in Utah — we need you to help us continue that success!
GoReact is the #1 tool for skills-based learning used in over 800 colleges and universities across the world. More than 80% of college graduates think they have the skills to be successful—but only 41% of employers agree with them. Our tools are used for teaching skills in communication, language training, teacher education, healthcare professions, performing arts and more. We’re helping a new generation of students learn the skills they need to be successful when they graduate.
One of the biggest keys to our success is the strength of our team. To support our growth, we’re hiring a Senior Copywriter to bring our customers’ voices into our marketing efforts.
We are looking for a creative Senior Copywriter to write and edit original content for marketing activities. The Senior Copywriter's duties include creating short form copy for campaigns and ensuring brand consistency across all platforms. You should also create informative and original web content.
To be successful as a Senior Copywriter, you should demonstrate exceptional writing abilities and great attention to detail. Ultimately, a competent Senior Copywriter will be highly experienced in creating engaging content for short form mediums. This role requires complete self-assurance, as the senior copywriter is in charge of influencing consumers by delivering a clear message, as well as using their initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns effectively.
Here’s a bit more about what we’re looking for:
Knowledge & Previous Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism.
- Previous experience in a Copywriting position.
- Experience using Content Management Systems.
- A portfolio of published content.
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to conduct keyword research.
- Researching relevant industry topics to identify new content.
- Creating original copy, specifically around short for mediums such as web copy, digital ad copy, headlines.
- Using SEO practices to optimize content.
- Collaborating with designers to develop visuals.
- Interviewing clients and experts to generate creative ideas.
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
- Check all copy generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Push team towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Liaise with customers
Benefits & Perks
- Work location? We’re flexible - choose to work remotely, in the office, or a mix of the two. GoReact is fully remote enabled, so it’s totally up to you!
- Great health benefits, including HSA option (with company contribution), dental, and vision
- 401(k) with matching company contribution
- Life, short-term disability, & long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Time Off policy - no set limits
- Full suite of remote working tools and processes
- Entire Christmas week off for company closure annually (Dec 24-Jan 1)
- Dinner plan: Please be home for dinner with your family
- Professional, autonomous culture
- Great collaborators wanted—no jerks allowed :)
This is a full-time position, and we will happily pay the right person well for their skills. Submit your exceptional qualifications to us and we’ll tell you more about this awesome opportunity! To be sure you successfully receive all emails from us during the application process, please add the domain app.bamboohr.com as a trusted sender in your email.
GoReact is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.