Senior Copywriter 🔥
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
We're looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our world class creative team based here in Atlanta. As a Senior level creative, you'll be expected to own campaigns, client meetings, and productions. You'll have the experience to know all when it comes to concepting big ideas that demand attention across media, and how to lead a team to execute those ideas to your vision. You can take feedback and give it, while maintaining a positive collaborative atmosphere centered around creating great work. And you'll have the portfolio of work that shows us you've done it before.
This role touches multiple accounts, partnering with a Senior Art Director, reporting to our Group Creative Director, and mentoring a Junior Copywriter.
**This is a remote flexible opportunity with option for hybrid in-office working capability. Our offices are currently open.**
What you'll do:
BUILD | Write, concept, and execute award winning brand campaigns for ambitious clients.
BREAK | Embrace the unknown and challenge conventions. If it's been done, it's not good enough.
THINK | Be a source of new ideas for every brief, tactic, execution, and conversation.
PARTNER | Collaborate with your partner, clients, strategy, account, and experts from our global network.
GROW | Broaden your experiences and skill sets while elevating the work you're on and expanding client relationships
LEAD | Own your projects, client meetings, and productions. Lead by example, with the right blend of positivity and productivity.
INSPIRE | Know how to capture the attention of your audience, from client presentations to campaign launches.
What you'll need:
- 5-7+ years of experience in advertising agency, inhouse creative group, or related field.
- Portfolio showcasing award winning creative work + successfully launched client projects on broadcast, social, and everything in between.
- Mastery of the skill of advertising copywriting from scripts to headlines
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience on new business pitches
- Experience directing and mentoring a team
- Professionalism with clients and internal team
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to handle a high-volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Deep understanding of the latest social trends and technology and implement as appropriate.
- Strong computer skills on required software to meet the needs of your briefs.
- Strong time management skills and solid work ethic.
- Ambitious personality with the determination to do great work and the expertise of your craft to get it done.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.