Ux Writer 🔥
At TriNet Zenefits, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%— the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That's why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one People Operations ("POPs") platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
As a UX Copywriter, you will be the key driver of content strategy and editorial quality for Zenefits, collaborating with Designer and PMs working on applications geared towards client admins and their employees . You're the ideal candidate if you've created content strategies that rely on customer insights, SEO and analytics and thrive in a highly collaborative environment. This position will allow you to craft compelling content strategies that meet the needs of customers and to create user experiences that empower people . The ideal candidate is an excellent writer who is also a design thinker and customer champion.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the UX and Product team to drive the definition of a clear and actionable strategic direction for UX copy based on user research, analytics, and other business requirements to help solve key customer problems
- Create copy for new products and features, and improving the copy anywhere it can be improved, working directly in React and also in Figma and other mockup tools
- Assist in writing Help Center articles to help customers understand product features
- Create and present content strategy (persona-based targeted comms, audits and recommendations).
- Perform competitive analysis, and share insights identifying key content gaps and opportunities relevant to key audience segments.
- Use customer feedback to measure effectiveness of the content and eliminate user confusion
- Ensure correct and consistent usage of Zenefits copy style, branding, and naming conventions
- Be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, terminology, writing, and style.
- Create and maintain messaging and writing style guides
What you'll bring:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, excellent grammar and copywriting skills
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience writing UX and product copy
- Experience supporting the full product development process, from inception to launch to iteration
- Intermediate Figma skills, including working directly in Figma files, writing content, commenting on/critiquing designs, and mapping out content flows
- Experience managing multiple projects at once in a deadline-driven environment
- Consumer brand experience with a strong online component
- Interested in TriNet Zenefits's mission and contributing to the success of the company
Life at TriNet Zenefits:
As an equal opportunity employer, we're leveling the playing field for everyone. We are proud to celebrate diversity and champion an inclusive workplace. No matter who you are, where you're from, who you love, how you think, or what you believe, all are encouraged to apply.
Please note that at this time, TriNet requires colleagues reporting to TriNet offices, engaging in in-person activities (including off-sites) or engaging in TriNet sponsored business travel, to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR test each week. TriNet will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
TriNet is providing access to a mobile app for colleagues to submit proof of vaccination or negative test results. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, TriNet will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.