Digital Content Copywriter 🔥
The Digital Content Copywriter is responsible for creative conception and execution of final copy in the production of advertising and sales materials. The position of the Digital Content Copywriter works with in house clients, graphic designers. This role will focus on writing digital content for GuideWell online properties.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Works with in-house clients and graphic designers to develop concepts, ad campaigns and sales materials for print, broadcast, direct mail and other forms of promotion for our clients.
- Writes ads that help to build awareness of client product benefits and stimulate sales.
- Strives for excellence in concept copy, helping organization to gain recognition for excellent work in agency and business communities.
- Has copy oversight of creative product from inception through completion to ensure high level of quality and maintenance of concept through approval of design.
- Researches clients' products/services/image to ensure ability to write accurate, on-target copy/concepts for assigned projects.
- Works to ensure copy/concepts serve the purpose of selling the organizations product/service/image first and foremost, according to the strategic creative plan.
- Assists in writing proposals, marketing plans, publicity, etc., as requested.
- Maintains current computer software skills compatible with the needs of other creative team members.
What You Must Have:
3+ years related work experience to include copywriting within an advertising agency or internal corporate advertising department
Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience
Additional Required Qualifications
Ability to fluidly move across touch points to develop fully integrated campaigns (above the line advertising, promotions, events packaging digital and radio).
Experience leading the creative process, including creation of strategy and creative development resulting in the production of effective advertising.
Experience in developing multi-cultural market advertising.
Knowledge and experience working in a regulated industry.
Writing with a variety of tones and voices
Experience writing with cross cultural tone
Experience leading and coordinating multiple clients.
Vendor management experience that includes identification of best in class, procurement, collaboration and delivery of superior strategic advertising.
Category experience in consumer advertising, business-to-business, health care, retail, events, packaging development and the Internet.
Collaboration with sales and marketing departments.
Experience in orchestrating cross-functional teams for development of advertising and marketing communications.
Products launch experience.
Experience working with management in a variety of functional areas.
Integrated and segment marketing program experience required.
Proven track record of advertising successes.
Demonstrated success in stewardship of brands and brand identities.
What We Would Prefer:
Strong background in web-based and digital media content creation.
Experience with large and smaller, entrepreneurial agencies preferred.
Healthcare expertise a plus
General Physical Demands
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
Must be able to travel to multiple locations for work (i.e. travel to attend meetings, events, conferences). Occasionally
We are an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable culture for our employees and communities.