Interpreter Recruiter - Us Remote 🔥
- Serves as the primary contact for all interpreter candidates during recruiting process, from initial contact through offer.
- Ensures that all candidates have a positive experience.
- Ensures the highest level of candidate quality by diligently following the established recruiting process within area(s) of responsibility.
- Administers and evaluates candidates based on behavioral interview and pre-employment language and education experience as well as preliminary language test results.
- Routinely makes the final decision to hire or not to hire a candidate for an interpreter position.
- Seeks guidance about hiring decisions when in doubt.
- Provides candidates with information regarding compensation, policies and procedures, etc. in order to ensure the candidate is well informed and a positive image is promoted.
- Ensures swift resolution of candidate questions and issues.
- Adheres to state and federal employment laws in the selection process.
- Maintains accuracy of candidate status in the applicant tracking database throughout the entire recruiting process.
- May source potential candidates through internet searches and referrals. May conduct virtual job fairs.
- Will be accountable for key metrics such as positions filled per month, time to fill positions, number of interviews conducted, number of offers extended, number of candidates contacted among others.
- Support LLS’ Quality Management System (QMS) to continually improve the Division’s processes, procedures and services; and thereby increase efficiency, productivity, effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, preferred.
- Minimum one year of recruiting, or equivalent experience.
- Possess a solid understanding of employment policies and procedures.
- Be self-motivated, self-directed and be able to act independently while also being able to collaborate within a team environment.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Have an ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Be able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Have an the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Act with sense of urgency without compromising on excellence or quality of work.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Experience with the Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e. Workday, Oracle) a plus.
- Experience in the Language Services Industry a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting appropriate employment service delivery systems, such as state workforce agencies and local employment delivery systems, to provide priority referrals of protected veterans. PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)