Senior Devops Engineer 🔥
TAA Solutions has been engaged to find a Lead Infrastructure DevOps Engineers to join the Infrastructure Team of a dynamic Healthcare organization's IT Group. The Lead Infrastructure DevOps Engineersâ€™ primary function will be to advance the Infrastructure Team from a traditional infrastructure methodology to an Infrastructure as Code approach. You will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the orchestration platform for containers using Kubernetes, helping and supporting applications teams integrate CI/CD with Kubernetes, providing an automated build and configuration process for Bare Metal that is hardware agnostic, and helping lead the infrastructure and applications teams through the DevOps journey. The role also requires on-call rotation when necessary.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Build out additional automation which includes the Windows/Linux OS platforms, Storage platforms and DB platforms.
- Roadmap, architect, and collaborate with development teams to transition to an automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Assist with the design and building of reliable, fault tolerant private cloud infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Leverage cloud technologies and best practices on premise.
- Thought leader across multiple teams and technologies to drive change into teams to move towards and infrastructure as code approach.
- Using automation to reduce operational workload to support teams.
- Fully Automated Configuration Management using Ansible or similar tools.
- Incorporate security best practices within the CI/CD pipeline using process or tools.
- Operational support of core infrastructure services which includes the ability to transition to traditional infrastructure, server, storage, and the network.
- Minimum three years of experience working in a lead role in a large, containerized environment using Kubernetes as the main platform for container orchestration.
- Minimum four years of experience working on Linux as a Systems Administrator, specifically Redhat.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Social Science, Education, Business, Healthcare or related field and a minimum of three years working in IT or operations. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Three years of experience writing documentation or standard operating procedures related to system administration.
- Two years of experience with open source technologies such as Grafana, Prometheus, MongoDB, Postgres.
- Two years of experience with Ansible, automating infrastructure components; i.e., Servers, Virtual Machines and Networks.
- Two years of experience using NGINX and Calico.
- Two years of experience building and maintaining Docker images and coding of Kubernetes orchestration with YAML
- One year working with ServiceNow for managing incidents and service requests.
- 8 hour shift
- What is your work authorization status?
- What is the hourly pay rate you are looking for?
- Kubernetes: 5 years (Preferred)
- Linux: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote