Full Stack Developer 🔥
This position is within the custom software development organization at Digital Maelstrom. Candidates will work closely with other engineers, principal consultants, and various client contacts such as stakeholders, architects, business analysts and management.
Work with a cross-functional team to design and develop custom web & mobile software for client needs.
Analyze and troubleshoot complex problems and provide technical and software solutions using a diverse mix of cutting-edge technologies.
Perform research, present analysis, and provide recommendations about system and software architecture improvements.
Break down complex requirements into clear, actionable tasks which can be estimated and completed.
Develop and document design, functional, and behavioral specifications for systems and software
Gather, compile, and synthesize information in regard to technology and processes.
Configure data sources in software to execute functional and business solutions
Must possess strong interpersonal and communications skills; capable of writing purchase justifications, training users/team members in complex topics, making/giving presentations.
Write program documentation and user operations guidelines and advise operations engineers about the proper behavior of the software.
Be capable of continually improving skill set relevant to business and technical missions with minimal oversight. Must take initiative, negotiate with project management, and execute successfully on plans.
Able to participate in agile team practices; reflect honestly on own performance, participate in shared team accountability, recommend changes for team improvement
Writes unit tests and integration tests as part of a normal development practice.
Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with mainstay language(s) such as: Java, C#, Python, Ruby, Swift
- Understanding of web protocols & browser behaviors
- Experience with front-end and server-side programming in various languages
- A solid understanding of best practices and techniques in web software
- Have experience with developing for iOS or Android
- Have familiarity in any of Ionic Framework, TypeScript, NodeJS, Serverless, Angular, React
- Have familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS), particularly Lambda and API Gateway. AWS Certification(s) preferred.
- Experience with writing secure code, working with security mitigations and technologies
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Industry IT Services
- Work Experience 2-5 years