Remote Sales Solutions Architect 🔥
Hey! We’re, a ZeroOps application delivery hub for engineering teams to deploy applications more easily. Our developer-centric, open source platform makes developers’ lives and jobs easier, minimizing the stress of managing infrastructure or operations. amazee.io supports organizations across the globe to accelerate their cloud and container adoption, along with providing easily managed Kubernetes for developer teams. We run anywhere in the world, with 24/7/365 dedicated support.
We’re looking for a Sales Solutions Architect to join our remote team. As a Sales Solutions Architect with amazee.io you’ll be working directly with our Sales team, our clients, and prospects, guiding them through the architecting of technical solutions to their business goals and infrastructure requirements. Following prospect qualification by our Sales Specialist, you’ll step in to demo our platform to them, support our prospects and clients in architecting technical proposals to their infrastructure challenges, and help to shape solutions prior to kick off.
If you're somebody with a curious and collaborative mindset, and you enjoy solving problems, then this could be the role for you! This role would be a great fit for someone with a technical background who is interested in using their tech knowledge to consult clients in need of guidance in the cloud hosting and web operations world. Come and join a team of open source enthusiasts committed to providing flexible hosting solutions in an open, transparent work environment, and having fun doing it.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working alongside the Sales team, the Technical Account management team, and the Platform team, taking pre-qualified customers and prospects to the technical solution stage of our offer
- Finding the best technical architecture and solution among all possible options to solve the existing business problems of our clients, and supporting sales in proposing viable solutions
- Taking clients and prospects through technical demos, requirements engineering, and solutions engineering
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behaviour, and other aspects of our solutions to prospects and customers, and guiding them through the possible positive changes to their technical landscape
- Defining features, phases, and solution requirements prior to project kick off
- A friendly and collaborative nature, with a consultative approach to solution architecture, requirements analysis, and sales
- A technical web-application / website development background, ideally where you have been involved in apps and sites hosted at scale
- An ability to understand both business challenges and goals as well as technical challenges and constraints, and to develop them into viable technical solutions.
- Some experience with the cloud services of AWS and/or GCP and/or Azure
- Some knowledge of Microservice architectures, docker containers, docker-compose, or Kubernetes
- A passion for Open Source and web technologies
- Comfort communicating and documenting in English
- Location is not important. This is a remote position, although we require an AMER time zone for your working hours.
- A fully distributed team of creative colleagues in a flat, open and transparent organization - , or read our
- Flexible working hours, and time off in lieu when you work overhours
- Fully Remote working
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments
- An annual education benefit of $1,500 or equivalent to dedicate to your professional development
- An annual wellbeing benefit of $500 or equivalent to dedicate to your physical or mental health
- A connectivity benefit of $100 or equivalent a month, to help with internet/data costs
- Your own annual tech budget, with full initial setup provided
- Sweet, sweet Swag - Hoodies and other goodies
- amazee.io Quest! - After 3 years, you’ll get 3 weeks paid off work to undertake a profound personal goal, or undertake a bucket list type challenge
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your technical skills, and anything else you think we should know!
The amazee.io Team.