Staff Product Designer 🔥
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Product Design is part of our company DNA. As a Product Designer, you will be a member of a world-class design team that is responsible for creating industry-leading user experiences engaged by a diverse group of users across the globe. To compete in a rapidly changing market, we are looking for designers that have a passion for solving complex problems, and an ability to foster partnerships by being humble, proactive, and collaborative. At Box, we strongly feel that empowering designers to be curious and inventive creates the best outcomes with the most seamless experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead large-scale, cross-product initiatives and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Proactively discover company-level opportunities and help bring clarity and insight through high-fidelity prototypes and expert storytelling
- Leverage design thinking methodologies to shape product vision and user experience strategy
- Drive exceptional and innovative end-to-end user experiences across one or more strategic initiatives
- Own and execute design across the entire product lifecycle (user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design)
- Work across the entire design organization to develop innovative patterns and systems that are durable, repeatable and set a new standard for craft across the company
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years of end-to-end product design experience
- A full-stack designer - you work across systems, interactions, visual execution, and interactive prototyping
- A systems thinker who can balance business objectives, consumer needs, insights and technical constraints to produce data-informed outcomes
- Experience balancing long-term design goals with an agile-based iterative approach
- Ability to harness design thinking methods to validate and ship meaningful user experiences
- Experience defining, driving, and participating in usability tests and design sprints
- Experience working with product managers to develop and communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas
- Expert with standard industry design and prototyping tools to convey design solutions
- Ability to break down and simplify complex experiences and design with consideration for all touch points
- Ability to communicate technically with engineering counterparts
- A portfolio of outstanding product work that showcases strong visual design, interaction, and typographic skills
- Remote friendly
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not "Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our