Remote Data Support Specialist 🔥
Finalsite is the preferred website, communications, and marketing platform of more than 8,000 schools worldwide. The company’s people, products and services transform how schools connect and engage with their community, recruit students and staff, and fundraise; while managing the complex requirements around data privacy, accessibility, hosting and security. Finalsite products and services include award-winning website designs, a robust content management system, a powerful enrollment management system, innovative inbound marketing tools, data integration, training, support and marketing consulting. With a 96% retention rate year-over-year, Finalsite is the choice of over 700 NAIS member schools and 1000+ school districts in the U.S., and international schools and universities in over 115 countries around the world. The company is headquartered in Glastonbury, CT with offices in Austin, TX and Columbus, OH, U.S.A., as well as in the U.K. For more information, please visit.
Finalsite’s mission is to help schools prepare students to be successful and make the world a better place.
Finalsite will transform the way school communities engage with their schools.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The Data Support Specialist serves an essential role, meeting the data needs of clients through ticketing, phone, and chat channels. Data Support Specialists work to educate and empower, troubleshoot issues, and implement solutions for clients. Data Support Specialists work to ensure the data is accurate and up-to-date for our customers across all of our platforms. .
100% Remote - Anywhere within the US or UK.
- Support clients by resolving data-related questions, tasks, and issues across Finalsite’s software platforms
- Perform data sanitization, verification, import, and export functions across our products
- Working closely with clients to advise and educate on best practices
- Scheduling phone calls or Zoom meetings to collaborate and resolve escalated issues
- Attend daily standup and escalation meetings, and other team meetings as assigned.
- Collaborate with Data Integration Engineers to ensure our integrations, authentications, and SSOs function as expected
- Stay informed on the best practices and functionality across Finalsite’s integration partners
- Stay up to date (through software update blogs, new help center articles, and training) on new product features and improvements, as well as web trends.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and create detailed software bug reports, and product enhancement requests.
- Strengthen the Finalsite brand by exhibiting excellence in product knowledge and customer service.
- Assist with Product Support backlog, as volume dictates.
- Participate in the After Hours On-Call Rotation
- Support clients via live support (Phone and Chat) channels during business hours (8am-8pm ET)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or commensurate experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets functionality
- Experience with websites built via content management systems (Wordpress, Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, Joomla, etc.) preferred.
- Experience working with APIs preferred.
- Ability to multitask and maintain patience when faced with challenging situations.
- Prior customer service or technical support experience (2-5 years) preferred.
- Ability to cover evening and weekend hours, as required.
Finalsite offers 100% fully remote employment opportunities, however, these opportunities are limited to permanent residents of the United States and the United Kingdom. Current residency, as well as continued residency, within the United States and UK, are required to obtain (and retain) employment with Finalsite.
Finalsite is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact Finalsite's People Operations Team. Finalsite is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Finalsite will ensure that persons with disabilities or special needs are provided a reasonable accommodation.