Paid Media Specialist 🔥
Yokel Local Internet Marketing, Inc. (a HubSpot Partner Agency), founded in 2010 and based in Las Vegas is looking for a results-driven and experienced Paid Media (PPC/Social Media) Specialist to join our marketing team.
The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing, optimizing, and analyzing paid search engine marketing campaigns and paid social media campaigns on behalf of our clients.
This position is perfect for an individual who is passionate about driving leads and ROI via Google/Bing Ads and Social Media Advertising landscape.
The ideal candidate will be a growth-driven professional who thrives at hitting KPIs for clients accompanied by an attitude of continuous improvement in performance. Candidates will be asked to provide proof of past performance (and or discuss in detail previous campaigns) during the interview process.
- Develop, lead and present strategic paid media strategies and plans to meet client objectives
- Perform ongoing campaign analysis relevant to optimization, planning/buying decisions, and insights development
- Lead keyword research, selection, and audience targeting on social campaigns
- Collaborate across the inbound marketing team and the client
- Write effective ad copy, headlines, and descriptions to consistently generate leads.
- Identify low-performing ads and placements and make changes necessary to maximize results.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Analyze trend data across all campaigns.
- Provide monthly performance reports management about new competitors entering the landscape, changes in tactics employed by current competitors, and any possible changes in the search landscape that could affect account profitability.
- Identify new tools and reports that need to be built to automate repetitive processes or gather more sophisticated analytics.
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- 3+ years of SEM/PPC advertising, Social Media Advertising experience
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords/Microsoft Ads, and Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn Ads Platforms.
- Possess strong critical thinking and analysis skills with an ability to convert data into actionable insights.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts and team members.
- Experience with HubSpot
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Copywriting: 3 years (Required)
- Keyword research: 3 years (Required)
- Google AdWords: 3 years (Required)
- Facebook Advertising: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote