Sales Customer Service Representative 🔥
Currently Remote – Eventually will go back to work hybrid (part-time office/ part remote)
Candidates must be located in either Fargo, North Dakota or Winston Salem, North Carolina
Cognizant is a leading provider of Information Technology, Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Business Process Outsourcing services. We are looking for a ? Sales & Customer Service Representative ? for an immediate need.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Offers Sales and Sales Support interactions from Customers and Sales Associates (phone and email) such as general inquiries, feedback, or incidents
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Answers basic inquiries and resolves basic problems.
- Document issues and identifies appropriate actions to resolve inquires including those related to, but not limited to, order entry, order modification, customer billing and payments, pricing, reporting, and customer facing applications.
- Actively re-directs incoming callers to self-service options
- Performs proactive outbound follow-up communications, as necessary
- Turn calls into a positive experience for our customers by using our best call guidelines.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have basic computer knowledge, including typing
- Comfortable talking on the phone to customers
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, proper grammar, and the ability to independently compose routine written communications.
- Previous call center experience
- Bi-lingual positions in either Spanish or French are available.
- Basic computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Must be able to pass an assessment that tests computer skills, cognitive skills, and typing speed.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 20 2022
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.