Head Of Social Media and Digital Content Development Samba Tv 🔥
We are seeking a dynamic social media and content leader to join the Samba TV Team. As our Head of Social Media and Digital Content Development, you will lead social media strategy and execution for some of the biggest moments in entertainment, sports and the future of streaming. The right candidate is a gifted social media strategist and creative writer who has a passion for data-driven stories and has their pulse on pop culture and television. An understanding of the broader advertising space will also be helpful for this candidate.
- Drive social media strategy and execution with an emphasis on increasing engagement from industry stakeholders and influencers.
- Produce original content that positions Samba TV as a trusted industry source.
- Develop an executive social media program supporting senior company leaders.
- Manage the Samba TV blog, which includes developing thought-provoking content on industry topics and streaming TV and movie trends, leveraging our data insights to tell compelling stories.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of social media and content marketing efforts, including presenting monthly and quarterly reports to executive management.
- 5+ years of increasingly senior social media leadership in a corporate or agency environment
- Experience and interest in both B2B and B2C social media strategy and a passion for television and current cultural trends related to streaming.
- Comfortable leading high-level social strategy while also managing day-to-day execution.
- Proficient writer and copy editor.
- Aptitude for using data and analytics to guide decisions and develop timely social stories
- Interest in emerging social platforms and staying up to date on the latest social trends and innovations
- Strong project management skills, driving initiatives from conception to implementation
- Exceptional communicator with experience working successfully across groups and with executive management.
- Experience working in fast-paced start-up environments and high-growth companies
- Basic photo editing skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, or similar)
Above all we are looking for a leader who understands the power of social media to shape perceptions and drive meaningful engagements for our business. If you love social and digital media platforms and are passionate about finding new ways to tell compelling stories that connect to audiences in powerful ways we can’t wait to hear from you.
Samba TV is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.