Remote Vp Of Finance 🔥
[redacted] is the mission-driven cloud security company for organizations that want to level the playing field against attackers. Our state-of-the-art platform and advanced threat intelligence and response capabilities, delivered by the world's top security experts, disrupt adversaries and protect our clients’ businesses.
We deliver organizations of all sizes layered defense and orchestrated response through a packaged suite of security technologies and services designed to address the full spectrum of cybersecurity needs.
[redacted] was founded in 2015 by a team with deep government and private sector experience and is backed by Ten Eleven Ventures, Valor Equity Partners, Vy Capital, and SVB Capital.
As the Vice President of Finance, you will oversee our essential financial processes, including accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and compliance requirements. Working alongside leadership and department heads, you will also be responsible for providing financial planning and analysis in an ongoing manner.
This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer and can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Provide strategic thought partnership to the executive team on the future of the business
- Continue to refine the financial business model of [redacted] as we scale
- Develop ambitious, but achievable KPIs and financial goals
- Support equity fundraising and investor due diligence process
- Further build out and manage [redacted]’s internal finance team and provide coaching, mentoring, and leadership to help employees learn and grow
- Develop budgets and create financial projection
- Provide financial reporting (monthly, quarterly, annually), work with third parties on annual audits, and present financials to the board on a quarterly basis
- Ensure timely month-end close and forecasting activities
- Manage annual 409A valuation process and provide equity management
- Ensure compliance with company and statutory requirements
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience
- Ability to raise equity from VC or PE firms
- Experience with services revenue, recurring revenue, and related cost accounting
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service company
- Ability to develop financial projections, dynamic budgets, and timely reporting practices
- M&A experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to improve gross margins
- Proven ability to integrate an acquired company
- Familiar with multi-currency, consolidated reporting preferred
- Proficient with ERP software, Salesforce, and Carta
- Experience with an ERP software system conversion
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Ability to manage staff in a remote team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Positive attitude and healthy sense of humor
- We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
- Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- 401k plan to help you plan for the future.
- 100% remote position with a generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Flexible leave policy - take time off when you need it.
- Competitive parental leave policy (up to 6 months of fully paid parental leave.)
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
Salary range for CO-based applicants: 100k - 250k based on experience