Remote Test Prep Article Writer 🔥
About the Role:
Article Writers create informative articles about standardized tests such as teacher certification exams. You will follow a detailed set of instructions to structure, research, and write original, high-quality articles in accordance with our SEO best practices.
As an Article Writer, you will:
- Independently choose work from a pool of available articles
- Follow detailed guidance for how to structure, write, and research articles
- Write an informative and accurate article
- Make revisions with our collaborative team of reviewers
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a pool of articles to choose from
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- You have experience researching and writing informational articles
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You have strong online research & English language skills
Do you think you can be an Article Writer for Study.com? Click “Apply Now” at the bottom to fill out an application and submit your resume! You can view a step-by-step overview of the contract process here: How to Become a Freelancer with Study.com
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible and valuable. Over the last two decades, we’ve become the leading online education platform, delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors, and professionals every month.
We help empower millions of learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on increasing access to education because we know information is the ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Come write articles for the company that was ranked 10th on Virtual Vocations' top 25 list of best partners for remote work in 2021! Feel free to share this opportunity with any friends you think would be interested.