Digital Marketer, Growth Marketing 🔥
Digital Marketer, Growth Marketing
Are you a digital marketing professional who is eager to parlay your experience and take it to the next level? If so, ADP’s new Digital Marketer position may be a perfect fit. You’ll have the opportunity to maximize your talents and use them to develop, manage and track a wide range of cutting-edge digital campaigns. We’re looking for a unique candidate who values having fun, while being disruptive, innovative, passionate and open!
ADP has been named one of the most admired companies in the U.S. by Fortune magazine for 15 consecutive years. We provide you with the resources to succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This role is available as a remote position or you could work out of one of our US-based offices.
- Collaborate with campaign, event and content directors to develop a digital marketing plan that aligns with the overall customer acquisition and growth go-to-market strategy.
- Recommend and execute programs that generate a high volume of quality conversions.
- Collaborate with corporate digital centers of excellence to execute digital strategies while ensuring brand consistency.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage and optimize the website and landing pages to drive leads and conversions.
- Create and manage nurture, as well as lead scoring and the qualification process with sales.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess marketing channel effectiveness against goals, and optimize spending and performance.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field, and 5-7 years of experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with success in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that meet stated objectives.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, as well as A/B and multivariate.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing automation tools and CRM systems (Salesforce).
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Strong communication, organization, multitasking and time management skills.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.