Product Designer 🔥
Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go… fancy joining us?
The design team
We are a team of 28 designers with different skills and it’s distributed among multiple geographies across Spain. We are divided into 3 main areas: Product Design, Core Design, and Marketing Design, and we are integrated into different squads with the aim of devising, designing, and developing the entire experience of our products, brands, campaigns, and comms.
We work daily with user research and data teams that help us to make better decisions based on people and data, and maintain a close relationship with product managers and developers in order to validate and put into production well-designed and well-executed experiences.
We see ourselves as a humble and fun team self-demanding and committed at the same time and we are looking for ways to have fun together doing design-related activities such as: learning from others in our Design Workshops, providing feedback at our Design Rodeos and evolving our Design System in our Mobile, Desktop, Advertising and Comms Glues. This helps us to continue improving as a team, to get to know each other more on the personal side, and build strengths that help us professionally.
As a Product Designer at Cabify, you will be working in one of our different groups such as Business, Delivery, Driver, Fleet, Marketplace or Rider. We expect you to design intuitive and beautiful experiences that solve real customer problems, while producing a positive impact to our KPIs. You will work daily with other people on your squad such as Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Software Engineers and you will also work closely with Data Scientists and User Researches, all of it to define and ship products that have an impact in our cities.
The day-to-day life of the Product Designer is a balance between working closely with your squad and systematizing your solutions with the rest of the Design Team. Some examples of projects you will be working on are:
- Redesign the Support experience of Driver and Rider Apps.
- Design a new solution for fleet managers.
- Evolve our Rider app iterating features and facing users usability problems.
- Evolve our Driver app with new features that enhances our drivers life.
- Create a better experience for travel managers in our Business platform.
- Redesign the sign up experience for all our products.
- Design a new element within the Design System and share it with the team.
- Learn from your mates in different disciplines like interaction, illustration or typography.
- Share your deep knowledge in a specific field within the team.
What are we looking for
If you are interested, we think that you would be a good fit if you have:
- Great alignment with .
- Ability to know how to connect features, balancing the execution of a quick-win and a complete experience redesign.
- A mindset to design proposals that push the metrics in the direction we desire.
- Interest on understanding technology because it help us design more simple and effective solutions.
- A research attitude to aim to make more informed decisions.
- Strong interaction design skills to help people achieve a given task in a simple and intuitive way by designing a user interface.
- The ability to create visual design experiences that are not only useful but that trigger emotions and connections with our users, shaping perception and driving behaviour, thus driving the business.
- A clear and concise communication skills that helps deliver ideas, paving the way for other people to fully understand them.
- Ability to create and document design deliverables in a clean, precise and ordered manner.
- Last and most important, humble attitude and motivation to work with a passionate team.
And some bonus points:
- You have a strong system thinking approach for your proposals.
- You know how to invest your time to get the most out of it to produce an impact.
- You are able to receive feedback and think critically about your work.
- You have experience working with remote team members.
* For sure, you don’t need to check all the boxes to be a good match.
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Excellent salary conditions for different levels: L2 [30-38K€], L3 [35-48K€], L4 [45-55K€]
- We also offer a very competitive stock options plan.
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Hybrid Remote (Model), Our office is located in Madrid, but a fully remote position is also available for this role.
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Regular team events.
- Cabify staff free rides.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Annual budget for training.
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare.
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
- A pet room, so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home.
- And last but not least…free coffee and fruit!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!