Remote Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst 🔥
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast. We work in an agile and highly collaborative environment, 100% remotely, and challenge the norms of
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, we’re looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to provide support to the finance team and departmental heads in forecasting, analysis, and evaluation of business opportunities.
- Support the annual forecast/budget and provide insight to the heads of the departments in the process.
- Participate in the implementation and ongoing management of our new planning tool.
- Develop the new in-year re-forecasting process
- Liaise with wider Finance to drive continuous improvement in management accounting and analytics.
- Report against the budgets and forecasts, providing genuine insight into the numbers.
- Partnering with departmental heads and their teams to provide financial support to business decision-making.
- Support key Contentsquare group-wide projects: KPIs alignment, budget sign-off formalization, Risk & Ops Identification, FP&A process documentation.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Accounting (Finance degree/certification/experience)
- Experience in running a budget/forecast process.
- Able to explain the numbers to both finance and non-finance team members.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s , and .
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-part
The compensation range for this role is €65,000 to €85,000 annually where the offer typically falls in the range of €65,000 to €70,000. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read ourto further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popularvalued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of vacation. These have been chosen to reflect our and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.