Remote Client Strategist 🔥
Client Strategist Job Description - UK
We are a 100% remote tech startup, using our industry leading video-capture research platform to deliver top tier market insights. Our platform enables the recruitment of multicultural, multilingual audiences around the world, allowing agencies and brands to learn from diverse perspectives. We help marketers discover breakthroughs with mobile ethnographies, real-world customer journeys, and creative validation.
We are now looking to grow the team by adding another Client Strategist to build client relationships, manage communication and deadlines, and work across teams to provide full-service project management. Instapanel provides opportunities for audiences across the globe to share their voice about their beliefs, experiences, and preferences.
If that sounds interesting to you, come and help us reinvent the market research industry and tell human stories from around the world!
About the role
Client Strategists benefit from a high level view of our organization, as the role requires working cross-functionally with our business development, market research, and leadership teams. This client-facing role requires day-to-day collaboration with our advertising agency clients and major brand clients to advise on the best research methodologies to achieve each client’s research objectives. Client Strategists are Instapanel product experts that align our proprietary product with our clients ongoing research needs.
You’ll be working with our Europe-based clients, and will need to reside either in the continental US or have working hours that overlap with our main UK working hours from 10am to 7pm GMT+1.
This is a full-time employment (40 hours per week) 100% remote salaried position.
Salary is between £24,000-£40,000 based upon experience, skills, and education. Benefits include stock options, health insurance, HSA/FSA options, paid holidays and 15+ days PTO, paid parental leave, monthly home office stipend, (remote) team lunches, birthday/holiday/baby shower gifts, and the potiential for paid travel for international(!) offsites.
What you’ll be doing
- Gaining a deep understanding of Instapanel's product and services in order to advise clients on how to best meet their unique business and research needs
- Creating proposals for studies large and small, anticipating the needs and desires of clients across various industry verticals
- Video calls with clients and team members through Google Meet
- Serving as a supportive day-to-day point of contact with clients
- Collaborating with clients' strategy and insights teams to design qualitative and quantitative studies that best address their research needs
- Engaging, educating, collaborating, and problem-solving with external partners at all levels of their organization
- Planning the logistics of complex multi-phase studies and working closely with our market research strategists to ensure smooth and successful project execution
- Managing client expectations and satisfaction, supporting the alignment of both internal and external stakeholders
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, presenting findings to clients confidently and compellingly
- Further developing Instapanel's capabilities by creatively adapting to clients' evolving needs
- Collaborating with the internal strategy teams to identify areas of potential growth and implementing necessary internal initiatives
- A university/college degree. Humanities, communications, business, and marketing majors are very welcome.
- At least two years of experience in a marketing, advertising, finance, or research-related role preferred (previous internships count).
- At least one year working in a client facing role.
- Strong presentation skills
- Great communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, both for internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to navigate ambiguity and time-manage between multiple priorities
- Strong writing skills
- Quick communication response times
- Creative problem-solver who takes initiative and personal responsibility
- Positive, energetic, and influential networker and relationship builder
- Experience in a startup environment
- Client-facing experience in an advertising agency role or another role working closely with brand/marketer clients
- Quantitative and/or qualitative research background in a professional or academic setting
- Outbound or inbound sales experience
- Customer support experience
- Fluency or competency in languages other than English
- Familiarity with advertising on social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn
- Experience working remotely
- Proficiency with Google Workspace (G Suite)
Get in Touch
If you have any questions or are interested in this opportunity, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are in the UK but need visa sponsorship, please note that we do not sponsor visas.