Remote Senior Salesforce Consultant 🔥
We are a fast-growing Premium Salesforce.org Consulting Partner that supports nonprofit organizations and educational institutions by leveraging the power of Salesforce. Our team members have the chance to implement many Salesforce Clouds including: Education Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, K-12 Kit, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Marketing Cloud and more!
Why we're a great team to work with:
- All of our team members are 100% remote (we know that everyone has different circumstances and responsibilities outside of work).
- We are flexible with a focus on core working hours to ensure clients are supported. Our leadership team respects work boundaries (no one wants a Slack at 12 am) and we expect team members to do so as well, remembering that we all work in different time zones.
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued.
- Team building is extra important to us and we collaborate through Zoom, Slack and in-person events when possible (offisites, onboarding, training, etc.). No feeling like you're on a island.
- We provide competitive compensation, a yearly technology stipend, 401(k) matching, and more!
- Manage portfolio of client projects from start to finish, including project timeline, client communications, meeting coordination, training plan creation, end-user training delivery and/or coordination, and project sign-off.
- Support strategic roadmapping and requirements gathering projects by facilitating roadmapping sessions with client leaders.
- Manage all project team members: marketing, build, data, development, and integration team members.
- Facilitate persona-based discovery sessions, technical demos, and client testing processes for client projects.
- Architect technology solutions focused on the Salesforce ecosystem utilizing persona-based experience requirements .
- Coordinate the configuration/build of client Salesforce environments according to client specs and project scope.
- Coordinate client licensing with 3rd party app vendors and facilitate the installation and integration of apps to ensure all parties are on the same page.
- Call out risks when they appear and help craft plans to mitigate them.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled client project reports including status, demos, and roadblocks for all applicable projects.
- Participate in, and on occasion, lead strategic Elevation Solutions initiatives, including but not limited to: content creation, delivery template and process documentation and optimization, project lessons learned, and additional project sales for existing clients.
- 7+ years of Salesforce experience required; Salesforce Consulting experience preferred, Nonprofit and Education Consulting experience valued.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and at least 2 Salesforce consultant certification required (e.g. Nonprofit Cloud, Education Cloud, Sales Cloud Consultant or Service Cloud Consultant); additional Salesforce Certifications are preferred.
- Hands on experience managing large scale projects/implementations.
- Experience leading teams preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Intro call - 30 minutes
- Video interview with CEO - 60 minutes
- Video interview with VP of Client Suceess and CTO - 60 minutes
Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States full time.