Linux Technical Support Engineer Utc+2, +3, Night Shifts [remote]
The whole support team is working closely with our developers to deliver quality products on time. The position implies direct communication with the customers via the ticketing system, as well as discussing/reporting feature requests and sometimes bugs with the development team. High troubleshooting skills are a must, as well as strong Linux knowledge.
More details about the project can be found on our website.
For the most part, our Support team is located in UTC+3 and UTC+2 time zones. We're looking for people who live in a variety of other time zones and could cover our night time (from 23:00 to 07:00 Kyiv, Ukrainian time, EEST).
If you are located in one of the following timezones, please mention in which one you live in your email to us.
- UTC+2/+3, EEST, EET in the winter (Ukraine), 23:00 - 07:00;
- UTC+3 (Moscow, Russia), 23:00 - 07:00, 00:00-08:00 (in winter).
What you will do:
- Give world-class support to worldwide customers
- Work closely with developers, troubleshooting, bug-fixing, and issue-tracking
- Engage directly with customers, make sure they’re happy, loving us and our products. Our frontline engineers tend to send 50+ replies per day
- Involve yourself with product development, using your insight of customer’s issues and use cases
- Technical, a passionate problem-solver with a customer-centric mindset
- At home with Linux, because you’ll be supporting the world’s best web hosting Linux-based operating system, and other leading Linux-based products
- Organized, resourceful and responsive, because you’ll be working remotely, at home or wherever suits you best
- Flexible, willing to work shifts or do what’s necessary to help our customers on a 24/7/365 basis
- A proven track record in technical support
- In-Depth knowledge of Linux-based operating systems and services
- Experience with RPM-based distributions such as CentOS, Red Hat
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written English (and we’ll help you improve it)
- Great opportunity for professional development within a fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Compensation in US dollars
- Paid vacation, 28 days per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance (if based in Russia or Ukraine)
- English Language training
- Challenging tasks
- Knowledge exchange
Talk to us and make this a win-win for you and us. We are CloudLinux, and we need you to make the next move. Apply now!