Bhjob15656_17660 - Aws Cloud Devops Engineer 🔥
Myticas Consulting is currently seeking a AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer for a contract position with our direct client based in Chicago, IL. (Open for 100% Remote).
NOTE: Looking for W2 candidates only, Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future!
The Cloud DevOps Engineer is a technical professional responsible for participating in the design, development, testing, implementation and the support of the Cloud platform ecosystem. This role will support efforts to create infrastructure to streamline development and deployment of applications using modern Cloud DevOps practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent background or experience
- 2-3 years of experience working with cloud based platforms in an enterprise environment
- 2-3 years software engineering experience in a team based environment
- Experience with programming tools, computer interfaces, and application architectures
- Experience deploying, managing, operating and monitoring of applications in scalable, highly available and fault tolerant data centers (both on-premise and hosted), AWS
- Experience learning, sharing, and implementing best practices with the ability to define operational processes, implement DevOps, deployment checklists
- Experience with Python or Node.js
- Experience with source code management tools; Git
- Experience developing solutions in an iterative (Agile) approach
- Experience with Continuous Integration build tools and technologies; GitLab, CloudFormation, Terraform
- Basic knowledge and experience of scripting languages
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts
- Experience with system configuration tools and implementation of architectural frameworks (Service Oriented Architecture, Domain-Driven Design)
- Knowledge of container orchestration solutions; Docker