Senior Devops Engineer 🔥
Kasada can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Kasadians can choose to work remotely, return to an office or work hybrid, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who wants to make their mark on how we manage large deployments that handle upwards of 100,000 requests per second (scaling from hundreds to thousands of containers!). This role is a key enabler in helping us achieve this vision.
You'll find yourself deploying new services on Kubernetes, empowering developers to diagnose issues by improving monitoring, and automating the odd manual process to reduce the friction experienced across our engineering teams.
This role can be remote anywhere in Australia. We have offices in Sydney and Melbourne if you'd like to work from an office. Whatever works best for you!
What you'll bring
- Strong automation focus, you want to automate everything
- Deep knowledge of deploying applications on AWS, configuring EC2, load balancers, auto scaling groups, IAM and Security Groups
- A familiarity with security and compliance tools like AWS Control Tower, AWS Security Hub, AWS Config, and AWS Cloud Trail is a plus (but not essential)
- Experience with infrastructure as code with technologies - at least one of Pulumi, Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Experience with application monitoring tools such as Prometheus/Grafana
- Experience operating Kubernetes clusters and migrating containerised workloads to Kubernetes
- Solid networking skills (familiarity with VPCs, VPC Peering and Transit Gateway a plus)
- Pragmatic and considered approach
- Automating all the things
- Optimizing the infrastructure of our market leading bot mitigation product
- Working in our awesome infra team, and promoting and driving a strong devops culture across our engineering teams
- Identify and propose automation improvements in our workflows
- Improving our CI/CD pipelines with automation and infrastructure as code
- Defining best practices and guidelines for services and systems from CI/CD through deployment in production
Hit the apply button and one of our team will set up an exploratory, confidential discussion. We have designed our hiring process to be streamlined and thorough for both parties to give you clear insight into your future role at Kasada. We are an inclusive team and this extends to all candidates that interview with us, interviews are conducted virtually however if you want to come onsite - just ask! When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process, we want to ensure you are set up for success in every conversation.
Our teamWe are ONE Team, and we work as a united force to continually deliver a positive impact to the world and each other, as we grow. We pride ourselves in our curiosity, digging deep while creating a fun, innovative and balanced environment. We are fast moving and fast growing, focusing on the right problems to get the greatest outcomes for our customers and our team. We encourage each other to share experiences and opinions, AND to act on them. We empower you to do great things!
More about KasadaOur mission is to restore trust in the Internet, giving the world’s most innovative organisations the freedom to focus on what they do best. Kasada empowers enterprises to both protect their businesses, and make smart decisions based on real data, real transactions and real growth -- ; pioneering a simpler approach that ensures immediate and long-lasting protection... WE stop the bot attacks others can’t with a global based service that operates at unmatched scale!
Founded in Australia, Kasada has expanded in Sydney, Melbourne, New York, San Francisco and London; and we are looking for people who are passionate about creating a secure and safe internet for businesses and people, everywhere AND having a damned good time while we do it!
More about our benefitsRegardless of location, or whether you work in the office, from home, or a combination of the two, Kasada is a highly collaborative team, and we are always looking for more ways to have fun! We support you with some great perks, such as: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, health & wellbeing benefits, flexible learning opportunities, Hackathon days, killer swag, and we continue expanding our benefits portfolio!