Bilingual International Account Specialist 🔥
Glyph is assisting a multinational energy company hire friendly, detail-oriented and motivated applicants who are bilingual Japanese/English or Korean/English to fill the role of International Account Specialist in its Spokane office. The International Account Specialist performs a variety of administrative Expense and Data Management roles for international client accounts while engaging with clients, internal partners and third-party vendors in order to successfully meet contractual commitments. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity!
The Account Specialist's job duties Include
- Effectively prioritize and multitask to meet internal and external deadlines
- Read and interpret utility bills for accurate data entry
- Research and resolve client account discrepancies
- Create and maintain data within company systems
- Communicate with internal and external clients via phone and email in a timely manner
- Analyze daily data using a firm understanding of client industry, weather related usage patterns, market related changes and our internal audit process to identify and resolve unusual billing patterns and discrepancies
- Effectively coordinate and negotiate with utility personnel as needed
- Understand all reporting capabilities
- Translate bills from native language to English
- Identify and recommend process improvements
- Meet individual and team goals
- Backup team members to achieve team goals as needed
- Effectively interact with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Korean or Japanese
- Administrative experience working with external clients
- Two or more years of customer-related work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and adapt to audience
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office and Internet
- Ability to represent the company professionally both in person and through communication
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and activities for clients
- Must be a team player, detail oriented, dependable and adaptable
- Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as needed
- Must be able to adapt to change easily
- Knowledge of Ecova Expense and Data Management processes is preferred
Spokane, WA but remote working is a possibility
- Competitive pay
About the company : This global utility company delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe and brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution.
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, the company has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites and engages with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Apply now! If this opportunity speaks to you, complete an application questionnaire and send us your résumé or CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!