Pipeline Designer 🔥
Campos EPC, a growing leader in providing engineering services to our clients throughout the U.S., is looking for experienced Engineers in multiple offices. This is a great opportunity to join a growing industry leader and advance your career!
This position involves the development, design and drafting of 3D CAD files and piping drawings for oil and gas pipeline projects. The position assists Engineers in development of construction documents. The position requires that time be utilized effectively and work be done productively in support of engineering staff. This position reports to the Director of Operations, but will receive specific instructions from individual engineers and project managers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop preliminary sketches and designs based on early engineering efforts.
- Prepare oil and gas pipeline designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
- Prepare Line Lists, Manual Valve Lists, and Drawings Lists and Bills of Materials
- Recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
- Produce technical drawings and piping isometrics.
- Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
- Coordinate CAD projects with other discipline personnel.
- Prepare and assemble project deliverables.
- Assist in the development, standardization and unification of document control standards.
- Must be able to travel to field project locations with designers or engineers to make field sketches, take dimensions, etc.
- Associate’s Degree or completion of related technical trade school courses, or equivalent experience is required. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferred.
- 3+ years related work experience to include experience developing energy, oil, gas, or petrochemical industry drawings.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote