Senior Graphic Designer 🔥
Is the home of Iconic strategy and branding for founders, experts and entrepreneurs and we are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to help us bring our client's brand and websites to life.
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for brand conceptulization and creating comprehensive brand guidelines, as well as website designs and all other digital branded assets. They must be comfortable and excel at the highest end of the market, particularly in luxury marketing. Working with personal brands with a real B2C focus.
We are looking for a talented and passionate designer that is willing to be creative, while also thinking strategically with regard to content placement and execution.
The responsibilities include (and are not limited to):
Design, Content & Strategy
- Brand conceptualization and development which manifests in comprehensive brand guidelines
- Transforms rough ideas and general concepts into actions, projects, and completed products or messages.
- Conceptualise and designs photoshoot concepts, and create comprehensive briefs on how to execute the vision
- Collaborate with the General Manager - Agency and Account managers to ensure the vision comes to life
- Maintains consistency over the brand across all assets
- Evaluates the current status of the industry and the market to ensure delivery of relevant and useful products, messages, and branding.
- Assigns tasks to the junior graphic designer and supervises their timely completion.
- Enforces deadlines and maintains efficiency for all design projects
- Delivering a white glove service to our clients at all times is of utmost importance. Going above and beyond to ensure that the clients experience with us is at all times professional and valued, is imperative for this role.
- Maintaining ClickUp with project progress updates to allow anyone on the team to know the status of client deliverables.
- Monitor communications to ensure clients are aware of the status of their project
- Collaborate with clients to understand their strategy, preferences and needs
- Liaise with clients to obtain approval for projects. Collect approval or changes within agreed deadlines, and brief changes or approvals and project tasks in the project management system.
- 6+ years of related experience
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing project completion
- Have excellent communication and attention to detail skills.
- Be hyper-focused on the brand and messaging of the client, thinking at all times about the campaign and communication and how it builds the brand.
- Have a commitment to following through on strict deadlines
- Love a challenge and are resourceful when it comes to figuring things out and making them happen.
- Can work alone and not need your hand-held every step of the way.
- Can work under pressure where you might have multiple projects on the go with tight deadlines.
- Have a can-do attitude. “That’s not in my job description” is a line we never use.
- Be super organized but can move quickly to ensure things get done effectively and efficiently.
- Be technology savvy with an understanding of how websites, branding, sales funnels, online advertising, and email automation all work in order to oversee, manage and delegate tasks.
- Adobe suite - Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, etc
- Canva - Design Pro
- Degree in marketing or business
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Graphic Design: 6 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Remote