Senior Graphic Designer 🔥
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Our global organization operates in a fast-moving, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate embodies a sense of cultural adaptability to rapidly learn and evolve with organizational cultural norms as they change over time.
The right candidate is highly creative and passionate about problem solving and delivering unique visual solutions. Understanding the Ed Tech audience and market is helpful, as well as developing a deep understanding of Renaissance software solutions including usability, new features, updates, and roadmap plans. This person should be detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at different stages of completion—one who is accountable and strives for results.
They will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing world-class, cutting-edge, creative, and on-brand marketing communications executed in interactive, digital, and print design spaces. This candidate will work alongside a variety of colleagues (both departmental and cross-functional teams) on several projects including, collateral, events, social, infographics, campaign assets, presentation decks, logos, swag, style guides, re-branding initiatives, direct mail, and others.
- Developing high-quality complex visual assets.
- Finding ways to visually simplify complicated information, hierarchies, and key concepts.
- Articulating and presenting creative and innovative ideas.
- Absorbing, adapting, and conveying brand aesthetics as strategic initiatives evolve.
- Ability to own the work, iterate and task-switch across multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Communicating with strong oral and written skills.
- Organizing work across many different communication channels.
- Accepting and providing constructive feedback.
- Providing creative guidance to internal partners and helping to build a strong culture that values creative thought leadership.
- Ability to work closely with the leadership to understand goals, objectives, and deliverables for all projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related experience with 7+ years of professional Graphic Design experience.
- Proficient with Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat) and Microsoft office.
- Proven ability to implement brand guidelines, conceptualize and deliver bold, effective solutions across digital, traditional, and experiential mediums.
- A conceptual thinker that can translate ideas into innovative, contemporary design styles, with proven ability to infuse trends into creative work.
- Strong communications skills and an ability to present work intelligently and concisely in stakeholder meetings.
- Highly collaborative and team oriented. Agile and willing to flex with change.
- Foster connections by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Video and motion graphics experience a plus.
- Workfront (project management and proofing tool), Widen (digital asset management), and SharePoint (collaboration environment and document storage) experience preferred.
- Online portfolio demonstrating quality execution, creativity and cohesive designs that express a clear brand image.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: $66000 - $99000 This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
- World Class Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Telehealth
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (20 total weeks with 14 weeks paid) & Milk Stork program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Well-being and Employee Assistance Programs
Renaissance is committed to maintaining a safe and healthful environment for our employees and customers. To uphold this commitment, Renaissance requires all employees to receive a full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, unless an individual has been granted an exemption as an accommodation due to a disability, religious reasons and/or state and local laws.
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work and our products.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.