Drupal Developer- Remote 🔥
MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in finding a Drupal Developer for a 100% remote, contract to hire position. This is a great opportunity to expand your career working with a well known company and collaborative team. Are you looking for your next long term contract opportunity? Would you like to work for a company that makes a difference every day? This position may be for you!!!
- BS or BA degree in information technology or related field or equivalent experience is required.
- 3+ years of experience years of experience building Drupal websites with a focus on back-end tasks including site building, module installation, configuration management, migrations, etc.
- Experience with Drupal custom module development and Drupal coding standards and best practices.
- Proficiency in PHP &+, MySQL, HTML5 as well as using Drupal Core APIs of mobile, responsive design and development practices is required.
- Experience managing dependencies with Composer, working with Drush and Drupal Console and Git and Git-based workflows.
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Configuring Apache Solr and SearchAPI
- Working with Test Driven Development and proficiency in unit and functional testing
- Familiarity with Acquia platform
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Understanding of and familiarity with Agile and Scrum process in a Web based development environment.
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience and varying levels within the organization. Demonstrated ability to work well within a team of software engineers on project tasks. Understanding of non-for-profit and/or healthcare related business processes a plus.
- Ability to work effectively within a team while being considerate with other team members required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Manages own time effectively and requires minimal supervision.
- Ability to express technical concepts effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel occasionally, work long hours and meet with vendors and mid-level business leaders.
- Client's safety and policy protocols require proof of vaccination against COVID19 for employment. Employees may apply for a religious or medical exemption from getting the vaccine.
Equal Employment Opportunity
MATRIX is committed to providing a work environment that values diversity, equity, inclusion and respect. We do not discriminate based upon race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, military and veteran status and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. MATRIX is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.