Webmaster and Graphic Designer 🔥
At Anitian we believe security can be a force for good. As such, we are on a mission to make security and compliance easy for all. We harness the power and scale of the cloud to empower developers with automated, accelerated, autonomous, and accommodating security technologies.
Anitian is a place where smart people get to be smart. When you join our team, you will enjoy a workplace of creative problem solvers who cherish intelligence, compassion, and boldness. You will also enjoy the immediate respect of industry peers, as Anitian is recognized as a thought leader in information security.
We are looking for an innovative, forward-thinking, and highly skilled Webmaster & Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team. As the Webmaster & Graphic Designer, you will lead all in-house development for Anitian’s web and graphic design including building, maintaining, updating, and improving our web and design properties which have an immediate impact on business initiatives.
In this position, you will also create digital design assets for a variety of channels across a broad range of media like websites, mobile, social and display campaigns, email, and rich content. You will be responsible for visualizing and highlighting Anitian’s products and solutions, brand, and company values to create an amazing experience for diverse audiences.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with current web technologies and standards, be detail-oriented, creative, organized, and adept at working in a fast-paced startup environment. This person should also understand search engine friendly concepts, search engine best practices, have experience building responsive websites across browser platforms and devices, landing page optimization, and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Writing well designed, testable, and efficient code that incorporates software development best practices.
- Creating website layout and interfaces by using industry standard HTML and CSS.
- Integrating data with HubSpot and other back-end services and databases.
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on marketing needs to produce high-impact web graphics.
- Spearheading, maintaining, expanding, and scaling Anitian’s websites across different platforms.
- Owning and driving all content updates.
- Managing website hosting services and website CRM.
- Working with our IT Department to ensure all web properties meet the highest security standards.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team and promotes team alignment.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to work on development projects outside of marketing initiatives.
- Translate business goals into clear digital communications while maintaining a high design standard and respecting brand integrity.
- Research and keep abreast of the latest interactive technology, developments, and trends in web and graphic design.
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress, WP Engine, Divi Website Builder, HubSpot, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Strong graphic design, typographic, and layout and composition design skills are essential.
- Proficient in both print and digital design, development, and execution.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization is a plus.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Remain current in the digital design industry to be able to identify new techniques and trends.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Design, or a related field.
Flexible Work Environment: We offer our employees flexibility in their work location. Whether you prefer to work onsite at our Beaverton, OR, headquarters office, work fully remote from your home, or a hybrid solution, we have a place for you.
Please note: All remote work must be performed within the United States.
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with additional PTO earned with years of service.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
- For more information about working with Anitian, please visit our careers page.
- Anitian participates in E-Verify. More information available here.