Bhjob15656_17701 - Sr Salesforce Developer - W2 Only 🔥
Myticas Consulting is currently seeking 100% Remote - Sr Salesforce Developer for a contract position with our direct client.
NOTE: Open for W2 candidates only!
The Salesforce Platform Engineer performs a critical role in delivering the core capabilities and features of a strategic platform.
- Works with business and technology partners to identify, define, interpret, and clarify the scope of the Salesforce platform integrations.Will be responsible for the delivery of platform enablers including the design, build, security, and operationalization of reusable components in support of business products.
- Is expected to maintain deep technical knowledge of capabilities and features to create platform patterns and technical best practices with the goal of increasing adoption, operational efficiency, and realized business value for clients.
- Drive design, engineering, implementation, and configuration of platform services to support overall enterprise patterns, and reinforce best practices.
- Develop patterns for common platform needs (e.g. logging, monitoring, alerting, backup, encryption, tooling, etc) across all layers of the platform and supporting services.
- Deliver explicit APIs and abstractions that offer flexibility for application developers in leveraging the platform.
- Partner with Information Security representatives to develop, implement and/or execute security configurations and controls.
- Creates Integrations and/or Connectors between Salesforce.com and client and other 3rd party applications.
- Support and refine the utilization strategy for the platform and enhance its overall architecture, security, performance, and financial aspects.
- Contribute to the platform, product, and architectural roadmaps Platform Administration.
- Performs the development of common Salesforce platform components, capabilities, and features.
- Performs development and advanced configuration activities including custom objects and fields, dashboards, reports, workflows, rules, automation, and triggers.
- Manages the core security model configurations in accordance with information security Operational Excellence.
- Provide Tier 3 Support for core platform services and configuration defect resolution.
- Performs new Salesforce release evaluations and assesses impact.
- Develops and maintains automation for deployments to reduce manual processes and improve efficiencies across systems and data centers.
- Leads solution design discussions, develop work effort estimates for implementation, and presents solutions.
- Drafts and maintains solution documentation for platform components, integrations, and common use patterns to meet all architectural, security, and operational requirements as defined.
- Provides training, coaching, and support for issues relating to the Salesforce platform to teams.
- 5 plus years of direct work-related experience
- Experience with Salesforce screen flow and login flow.
- Strong experience with Salesforce Lightning and Apex.
- Experience in the CRM, Customer Support, Sales, and Marketing domain.
- Experience with the overall Salesforce platform and working knowledge of Salesforce integration approaches.
- Experience delivering Salesforce solutions from design to production.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party solutions.
- Experience engineering solutions across heterogeneous data center, cloud, and SaaS environments.
- Experience using standard development practices.
- Experience with change management systems and processes.
- Experience in troubleshooting, diagnosis, and problem-solving.
- Experience with scripting languages (power shell or shell scripting).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Platform certification is a plus
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)