Senior Python Developer 🔥
What You Will Do: As a Senior Python Developer on the Scope team, you will be responsible for helping craft the future of our offerings - from the database layers to the APIs that surface our data and functionality to our users.
A little about our team: we've built a large application that is supported by an array of smaller services, and are in the process of adding further robustness to our systems by doubling down on service-based architecture. We integrate with a myriad of third-party APIs which require a rigorous attention to detail and creative solutions to ensure we handle all situations gracefully.
We are open to hiring candidates in any of our US office locations or 100% remote.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build, test and ship well-engineered features and enhancements
- Design, support, maintain and upgrade highly performant and tested APIs
- Work with other engineers, product managers, designers and company leadership to turn our vision into a concrete roadmap every quarter and to help develop an amazing experience for our agency & brand customers.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering with strong sense of computer science fundamentals
- Proficient in Python
- Experience designing and maintaining APIs
- You write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your users
- You've architected, built, scaled and maintained production services
- You've significant experience working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with large-scale, distributed systems
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant degree
- 100% Remote
- Full healthcare benefits (PPO & CDHP medical plans, dental, and vision) & 401k
- New parents are offered six weeks paid leave
- Open PTO policy; vacation/sick/religious observances/philanthropy opportunities
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs
- Belong@Mediaocean affinity based groups of colleagues to create community
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply! Mediaocean recognizes our true strength and value shine when all our team members feel there is space in the conversation for their voices, thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and concerns. Mediaocean is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you're an existing Mediaocean employee and would like to submit a referral, click here.