Client Services Coordinator 🔥
Are you a self-motivated, hands-on individual looking to do something passionate and meaningful with your career? Join us as we open a world of possibilities.
Our East Bay location is currently seeking a Client Service Coordinator to join our dynamic and growing team!
The Center for Social Dynamics (CSD) is an organization providing services to those with developmental delays, including autism. Our mission is to open a world of possibilities for individuals with Autism and other developmental needs through science, compassion, and humility.
We are grounded in our values of Transparency, Respect, Understanding, & Excellence (TRUE), which guide our efforts as a respected & growing employer and industry leader. Our people and programs deliver personalized, professional, evidence-based behavioral and developmental services to each participant, and peace of mind to caregivers that their loved ones are in the right hands.
About the Opportunity
The Client Service Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for scheduling the direct treatment services of clients and Behavior Specialists. They serve as the primary liaison between clients and staff and are highly visible individuals within the organization. They are responsible for managing all staffing the authorized hours for clients within the region they are assigned to.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedule clients with Behavior Specialists within ten business days of receiving scheduling requests
- Maximize scheduling efficiency by
- Scheduling a minimum of five hours within the first two weeks of treatment
- Optimizing client’s authorized hours with a Behavior Specialist
- Obtaining an 85% utilization of client’s authorized hours
- Find and assigns substitute sessions for same day cancelations and vacations
- Modify and maintain current availability, authorized hours, and calendars within our scheduling tool (Central Reach)
- Conduct availability audits for clients and Behavior Specialists on a monthly basis
- Remains in constant communication with the Regional Director to ensure all staffing needs are met
- Analyze and communicate staffing needs to the recruiting team
- Partner with HR, Billing, Onboarding, Training, and Recruiting Departments as needed
- Additional job duties as assigned
Benefits & Perks
- Benefits package: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account and Savings on additional voluntarily selected benefits
- PTO, floating holidays, paid holidays
- Full autonomy of your weekly schedule.
- Bonus opportunities
- Promotional opportunities
Requirements & Qualifications
- Excellent organization skills
- Compassionate, supportive, and customer service orientated personality
- 1+ years of experience in a client or customer service role or similar
- Experience in scheduling is preferred
- Knowledge of autism services is preferred
- Knowledge of Excel is highly preferred
- Able to travel to multiple worksites as needed
- Able to work remotely
CSD is a proud equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Pursuant to applicable State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Our TRUE Values
Transparency in the work that we do and the actions we take to achieve our mission. There are no hidden agendas or motives at Center for Social Dynamics. Each family’s unique cultures, values, and generational dynamics.
Respect for all and the value that everyone brings towards accomplishing our mission. No one at CSD is worth more or less, and together we are greater than the sum of our parts.
Understanding through tolerance, cooperation, and empathy in the pursuit of our mission. We never lose sight of who we are, the people we serve, and our purpose and meaning.
Excellence in our drive, passion, and commitment to our mission. CSD will always do what it takes to deliver the best, leave no one behind, and champion our cause.