Customer Success Manager, Nam 🔥
Do you want to join a dynamic and fast-growing multinational organization on a mission to innovate digital solutions that enable reduction of energy use, food waste and much more, then this is the right time to join!
Do you want to leverage your CSM SaaS experience and grow it even further into XaaS experience in a company that offer both IoT and cloud through high value / low-churn solutions to our customers?
We offer a pioneering and rare Customer Success role in a HYBRID work-model position with work-from-home and access Offices across the globe with our 40.000+ organization.
Fueled by the opportunities of going digital, Danfoss is dedicated to engineering solutions that unleash the potential of tomorrow. The Digital Services organization in Danfoss is responsible for growing our IoT and digital service offerings to the market.
With direct report to the Head of Digital Service Sales and Commercial Engine, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to expand our customer base for our Alsense® Cloud suite in North America. The portfolio is expected to grow in the midterm future.
We offer a Hybrid work-model position with work-from-home and access to Offices across the globe within our 40.000+ organization. You will either online or in person collaborate with customers as well as both global and regional teams towards maximizing value of our services. In the role you will:
- Own and manage a book of selected large enterprise and midmarket accounts with ACV of USD 100K-1.200K in North Americas.
- Be responsible for deployment, adoption, CSQL, advocacy programs and subscription renewal for your bookings
- Be a pioneer and contribute to the design and implementation of building global customer success capabilities by co-designing and implementing playbooks and implementing tools.
- Both manage and grow accounts in key parts of the customer lifecycle stages post-sale (not the sale) to ensure long-term scalable business relationship is established
- Ensure fast Time-To-Value of the services we bring to our customers (reduced energy consumption, reduced food waste etc.)
- Analyze and develop onboarding and expansion plans to be executed together with the other functions and peers
- Build customer loyalty by establishing close relations with relevant customer stakeholders
- Continuously deliver value/educate the customer to drive renewals of subscriptions; introduce new features and offerings to drive revenue growth.
What is Digital Services in Danfoss?
The world is changing fast towards DIGITAL, and this is creating new opportunities across industries, technologies, and geographies for Danfoss. Danfoss’ future products will be connected, and new business models will appear. In addition, IoT, SaaS, and Apps will increasingly be driving customer value and revenue.
The Digital Service organization in Danfoss will accelerate our existing service business and bring new services to life. Today we successfully deliver SaaS solutions that decarbonize buildings, prevent food loss in the cold chain, reduce energy consumption and much more across the globe.
Our purpose is to build and innovate easy-to-use digital solutions that create a better world. For this purpose, we are looking for experts with a passion and belief in the opportunity digital services convey, with customer and solutions focused mindset and pleasure in applying new technology and helping customers. Does that sound like you?
Background & Skills
Required (basic) qualifications
Most importantly, you have a passion for SaaS and solutions that support the green transition. You have minimum 3 years’ experience with Customer Success Management and/or any other relevant commercial roles in a SaaS company. You possess the ability to explain key benefits of digital services and you are a natural relationship builder with good structure and project management skills. You can navigate and thrive in complexity and contribute to improving and scaling our ways of working and key playbooks.Preferred qualifications
- You have a proven track record of being involved in growing SaaS solutions. Additionally, you also have a experience working with or in the retail industry (preferably Food Retail).
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- Project and stakeholder management skills
- Support both a collaborative and a data driven culture
- Action oriented; proactively pursues challenges, motivated to produce high-quality results independently
You have excellent collaboration skills, strong empathy and ability to work with multiple cultures. You have a can-do attitude and thrive from solving customer problems that also serve a higher purpose to reduce climate change. You leverage all opportunities to learn and actively seeks way of doing things better.
You are inspired by the personal interaction with customers and colleagues, and you enjoy being part of a global organization.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.