Customer Success Manager, Experian Consumer Services 🔥
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Consumer Services provides credit education and identity protection solutions to consumers and helps businesses manage the impact of a data breach. This group is divided into two divisions; the Direct-to-Consumer team provides these solutions directly to consumers while the Partner Solutions team empowers companies to provide these solutions to their consumers.
Whether it is directly through our websites or via one of our partners, consumers now have access to valuable credit education and identity protection solutions that help them protect their personal information. We are also the leader in Global Data Breach services, helping businesses for over 15 years.
What you’ll be doing
Experian is looking for a talented Customer Success Manager focused on improving the overall customer experience associated with consumer interactions with Experian’s support centers. The ideal candidate will be skilled at balancing solutions that satisfy the customer needs while being aligned with company objectives and within regulatory guidelines. You will be working closely with product managers, program managers, content, customer support professionals, and technologists.
- Provide customer support, business requirements that balance consumer experience and operational support capabilities
- Find innovative ways to continually remove friction and increase successful outcomes for customers seeking assistance.
- Act as a liaison between Experian Consumer Service and multiple support centers
- Identify customer pain points through survey data, call monitoring, and direct interaction with support agents
- Aggregate and distill complex situations into actionable plans
- Build a roadmap that aligns with the objectives and priorities of the organization
- Manage prioritization and keep tasks on track
- Proactively communicate updates and roadblocks to all stakeholders
- Anticipate risks associated with proposed changes and provide creative and effective mitigation options
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams (leadership team, product, technology, customer support) to drive the successful execution of projects from beginning to end.
- Maintain internal-facing documentation
What your background looks like
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in project management
- Customer support and CRM experience a plus (call centers, email, social media, etc.)
- Fast learner who is able to quickly learn specifics about our industry including operations and business processes
- Strong attention to detail, adaptability, and a high degree of collaboration
- Data-driven problem solver - Passion for digging into data to identify opportunities and scale successful findings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive and accountable - Ability to take calculated actions with little to no direction while being accountable for outcomes whether good or bad
- Strong work ethic with a “never-settle” attitude who is always striving to drive more growth while balancing user experience
- This role can be 100% remote or you can choose to work out of an Experian office.
- 15 days of vacation accrual annually, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays).
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 10%.
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here