Customer Service Representative- Txp 🔥
Job Location: Mentor, Ohio
Stahls’ Transfer Express manufactures custom heat applied transfers for apparel and more. Our transfers are used by athletic apparel dealers, T-shirt retailers, and many other markets in the U.S. and Canada.
Our team strives to keep Transfer Express competitive. We do this by using the latest in manufacturing, sales, and marketing techniques and investing in our greatest asset, our employees. The future shows much promise and plenty of room for growth as our company continues to succeed year after year.
Recently, Transfer Express has been recognized as an outstanding place to work and has received the following accolades:
- Northcoast 99 Winner – 14th year
- FastTrack 50 Winner – 21-time winner
- Certificate of Congressional Achievement – Lake County Safety Council
- SGIA Safety Recognition Award Winner
- 2018 Smart Business Evolution of Manufacturing Award
- SAGE Supplier Rating Award Winner
- NEO Success Award Winner
- Assists customers with entry of orders and re-orders.
- Resolves customer questions and problems, or properly refers them to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for effectively performing miscellaneous customer service functions including related records, reports and documentation.
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining professional working relations with customers.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective working relations, communication and coordination with Company personnel and management.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills and public relations skills.
- Attention to detail
- Strong typing abilities.
- Willingness to assist others.
- Must be able to use a computer and other office equipment.
- Medical, dental & vision- Eligible on first day
- Paid time off in the first year and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid life insurance, short & long-term disability; with buy-up options
- Telemedicine services
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts & health savings accounts
- Critical and Accident Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career Development and tuition assistance
- Service Recognition
- Referral bonus’
Location: 7650 Tyler Blvd, Mentor, OH 44060
Job Type: Full-time